HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASY! The most famous Foodie YouTube traveler goes to MN . Geeljires showed him Sambusa but it ain’t our food

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Sambusa ain’t ours. Let’s stop this appropriation of the Hindi snack

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Whomever that came up with that dastardly tasting thing called “nafaqo “ should be shot with immediate affect for crimes against food.

That Jamal guy something too qoomuLuudhish. Y’all gotta watch it to catch what he said. I could see from his face it was a moment of “that came out of my mouth bro. Oh shit”.

Barista

Certified dahab digger.
Staff Member
Whomever that came up with that dastardly tasting thing called “nafaqo “ should be shot with immediate affect for crimes against food.

That Jamal guy something too qoomuLuudhish. Y’all gotta watch it to catch what he said. I could see from his face it was a moment of “that came out of my mouth bro. Oh shit”.
You're such a hater, nafaqo is better than sambuus.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lets ask Eedo @Basra

I think she’ll side with me. She doesn’t like it either

I think we were influenced by India for sure, and we made it our own with meat instead of potato. Mariam is right with her opinion.

I do not like the roasted style meat tho, its a bit too much. It looks like as roasted pig. We do not have to bend backward & forward to mimic or please gaalos.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think we were influenced by India for sure, and we made it our own with meat instead of potato. Mariam is right with her opinion.

I do not like the roasted style meat tho, its a bit too much. It looks like as roasted pig. We do not have to bend backward & forward to mimic or please gaalos.

I love you @Basra these dudes bend over backwards each time to please or relate to.gaalos. I wished one of them had said “we’re here just like all the other immigrants before us. In another decade or so we want to produce as many U of M professors, governors of the state, judges and more celebrities whilst keeping our dignity and culture just like the Amish have kept it since they came down from Germany.

J-Rasta

Live it to the fullest
VIP
Looks interesting , tbh , but I beg to differ , okay I was frustrated at the beginning because out of all the places he chooses USA instead of Somalia , I was not enthusiased or amused by his decisions , I was even considering to click exit because this wasn't Somalia
but I gave the Diasporans to redeem themselves and brandish the tarnished image of Somalis thus giving them the opportunity to present themselves and showcase their culture despite being skeptical I let my pessimism aside and gave them the benefit of the doubt.
Some of these Somali food look infused with various amounts of dishes within their surrounding habitat, I question what on earth is that orange thing , it's probably the first time I have ever heard about Nafaqo , if it does exist in Somalia , then which region is it popular for it's consumption.
Other than that I'm not critical of the Somalis living on the otherside of the planet , let them get creative and accumulate , I support this motion , it creates employment rather than sitting and doing nothing , just look at how organised some of the elderly women were preparing the Sambusas.
One thing I noticed about the Afro Deli man , he seems to attract the average Americans , it seems like his restaurant is a popular food chain.

This is not bad , I don't understand why you seem to make such big fuss about the co host , he seems to be well representative of his culture and host nation.

Even through food differs , hilib Ari the baby meat is luxurious to eat , that is right.

I am no longer critical , meaning I am not critical , I have watched it to the end.

Trending