Hawiye elders denied flight to Hargeisa as SL bars them from visiting Astaan TV owner locked up in jail

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
They jailed him right after he fired the SM guy how is related to warlord musa bixi clan wise and hired a HJ manager. Like literally the same week. I mean if the guy is spy shouldn’t his manger, workers, business partner and everyone that was working at the company get Investigated too?? why only him??? I’m not defending the guy he could very well be a “spy” but something feels wrong. Some sources are saying the SL region police were forcing him to sign and to admit that he is spy but he refused that’s why they couldnt charge so far. btw he’s not hawiye. Issaqs know better.

What you on about bro this has nothing to do with HJ and Sacad Muse, the guy confessed he is on NISA payroll.

What you on about bro this has nothing to do with HJ and Sacad Muse, the guy confessed he is on NISA payroll.
Like I said he could very well be a spy. I just find it weird that he got caught 6 days after he fired the SM manager. Spies operated like mafias. You can’t just jail the boss and call it a day. Every one that was working in the organizations should also get investigated. That’s just common sense. Plus refusing his clansman to visit him is sending a wrong signal. Something seems very off here.

All Southies are criminals when they come north.
Yesterday when isaaqs were making fun of ur lil irrelevant clan u were quiet as a mouse . But if anyone makes any thread about hawyia/ south u started ur usually barking. We southern care less about isaaqs let alone their lil irrelevant sidekick. I doubt ur from Awdal tho. Ur probably arab or one of those irrelevnt isaaqs sub clan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These fake Hawiye elders never said a word when Farmajoo killed 8 Abgaal doctors just a few weeks ago. These crooks only look after their fat calool.
Theres more proof that those doctors were killed by intra Abgaal aano qabiil wars the Farmaajo. Stop lying.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Theres rumours he fired the VP who was Sacad Muse and a close relative of Muse Handaraab. That is why he falsely labelled him a nabaddiid, its essentially a state sanctioned shake down.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This has nothing to do with Hawiye, any tribe is welcome to come to Somaliland. Hawiye are good people.

This is against Terrorism let’s not make this an FKD thread

This whole thing is about Berbera port and Somaliland's ties with UAE. Qatar, Daroodism and Fahad Yassien are not happy about Berbera port upgrade. They wish to destroy Somaliland like they destroyed Mogadishu by using a spy such as this man to set up base. Well done to Somaliland intelligence service. Galmudug needs to have its own intelligence like SL.

Why would Somaliland allow their country to end up like Mogadishu? I believe that Somaliland needs to make a strong statement to all their enemies. Take the spy to court and execute him. This will send a strong message. And I as a Hawiye will bless this 100%,. Infact I will celebrate him and use it as a model to purge the spies who undermine my own people.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
This whole thing is about Berbera port and Somaliland's ties with UAE. Qatar, Daroodism and Fahad Yassien are not happy about Berbera port upgrade. They wish to destroy Somaliland like they destroyed Mogadishu by using a spy such as this man to set up base. Well done to Somaliland intelligence service. Galmudug needs to have its own intelligence like SL.

Why would Somaliland allow their country to end up like Mogadishu?

first step to prevent your areas from becoming like Mogadishu is to cut ties with Qatar/Turkey.

first step to prevent your areas from becoming like Mogadishu is to cut ties with Qatar/Turkey.

Turkey is innocent.

Galmudug people are awake. I just got mad because Mogadishu is like a disease. It wishes to spread its illness to Somaliland but little do they know that SNM lion hearts are well awake.
I wish they old fart Hawiyes landed in Somalilanded are were killed. These old crooks are spies too.
I hate spies. In Geneva convention it is legit to kill spies on the spot

Awdalia Rising

Turkey is innocent.

Galmudug people are awake. I just got mad because Mogadishu is like a disease. It wishes to spread its illness to Somaliland but little do they know that SNM lion hearts are well awake.
I wish they old fart Hawiyes landed in Somalilanded are were killed. These old crooks are spies too.
I hate spies. In Geneva convention it is legit to kill spies on the spot

turkey is not innocent they were ISIS collaborators and definitely approve of Qatar actions supporting AS

Awdalia Rising

I doubt they would support AS since a somewhat stable Somalia would fatten the pockets of their construction companies and government coffers.

they support AS because it keeps Somalia dysfunctional allowing the to profit more off of lopsided deals. Unstable Somalia is easier to rape

turkey is not innocent they were ISIS collaborators and definitely approve of Qatar actions supporting AS

Turkey is clean. However It is shocked that it has poured 100s of millions into a shiiit hole like Mogadishu. A city that doesn't have people to defend it or care about it. All the weapons and vehicles the Turks give Mogadishu Farmajoo sends to Gedo. That city is invested with parasites of all kinds. I see dumb Hawiyes attack Turkey because Darood told them too.

I just wish Turkey gave Galmudug the chance it gave Mogadishu. We will run with it and never look back. we will be loyal and fight for Turkeys strategic interest like Hezobollah fights for Iran. Turkey is Sunni and we are Sunni.

Last edited:
What sub of hawiye is the owner?
They jailed him right after he fired the SM guy how is related to warlord musa bixi clan wise and hired a HJ manager. Like literally the same week. I mean if the guy is spy shouldn’t his manger, workers, business partner and everyone that was working at the company get Investigated too?? why only him??? I’m not defending the guy he could very well be a “spy” but something feels wrong. Some sources are saying the SL region police were forcing him to sign and to admit that he is spy but he refused that’s why they couldnt charge so far. btw he’s not hawiye. Issaqs know better.

He is not even hawiye lol. Hes some langaab reer aw hasan same clan as fahad yasin.
I dont know why hawiye elders are getting invovled:what1:

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
He is not even hawiye lol. Hes some langaab reer aw hasan same clan as fahad yasin.
I dont know why hawiye elders are getting invovled:what1:

Thank you! Reer aw hassan are considered to be part of sheekhaal btw, I guess that's why they are involved.

:hmm:

Either way I hope the process is quick and any misunderstandings are dealt with quickly, we shouldn't let terrorists get away with their crimes.

Thank you! Reer aw hassan are considered to be part of sheekhaal btw, I guess that's why they are involved.

:hmm:

Either way I hope the process is quick and any misunderstandings are dealt with quickly, we shouldn't let terrorists get away with their crimes.
So now they are hawiye?
I know them to be stand alone clan not sheekhal or hawiye

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
So now they are hawiye?
I know them to be stand alone clan not sheekhal or hawiye

Well some considered themselves to be part of Sheekhaal and some don't it's another one of those Qabiil Drafts antics .

:mjlol:

In this situation it's obvious they will be pulling out the hawiye card who wouldn't? :icon lol:

Trending