Hawiye elders denied flight to Hargeisa as SL bars them from visiting Astaan TV owner locked up in jail

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Seems like Muse Biixi aint playing around, Astaan TV owner who was recently arrested in Hargeisa and has been held now got more than a month now his elders denied flight to Hargeisa. Shit doesnt loook good for Irir unity and Hawiye being treated like garbage for no reason, didnt USC help overthrow MSB? :mjlaugh:

It comes down to if the allegations against the Astaan TV guy are true. If he is guilty of having funded Al Shabaab than Somaliland is right in what it has done. If he is not, then this is terrible fascistic behaviour.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Once again,

1. He has been detained not by regular police but by the Sirdoon (secret service/Intelligence)
2. Fahad Yasin ex-Shabab working on behalf of Qatar holds shares in AstaanTV as revealed in 2019.
3. SL's secret service/intelligence acts in the interests of the security of the nation. It answers to none.

CEB53481-3B76-4CBD-A050-83EAC4F8F35C.jpeg

OffTheDome

Proud American
Horta what do these Mogadishu elders want from SL, they’ve been begging us for months now.

He is a terrorist working for the Qatari government and Somalia's intelligence chief Fahad Yassin. He was also arrested by Somaliland CID. Astaan TV is being rightfully investigated in its role of being a front for subversive counter-operative measures being directed from Mogadishu.
Do these Elders support terrorism? :comeon:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It comes down to if the allegations against the Astaan TV guy are true. If he is guilty of having funded Al Shabaab than Somaliland is right in what it has done. If he is not, then this is terrible fascistic behaviour.
This out of Somali dhaqan to deny elders who went to discuss the issue. Why are they banning them and why hasnt the accused been allowed access to a lawyer, visits rtc? What are they hiding?

@OffTheDome
This is in breach of habeus corpus and not the standards of a democratic justice system. Its very shameful

Once again,

1. He has been detained not by regular police but by the Sirdoon (secret service/Intelligence)
2. Fahad Yasin ex-Shabab working on behalf of Qatar holds shares in AstaanTV as revealed in 2019.
3. SL's secret service/intelligence acts in the interests of the security of the nation. It answers to none.

View attachment 139239
Somaliland should charge and put him on trial, or release him though.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
" They can come here but we can't go there "

Is that what the video boils down to in that case? I'll be interested to see what this " shiir" brings he makes a fair point , but somali politics is basically mafias and foreign stooges bashall'in not much can do be done.

If the man is guility then so be it let him rot , but denying them from visiting him just seems a bit pointless and reflects bad on the SL mamuul

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Horta what do these Mogadishu elders want from SL, they’ve been begging us for months now.

He is a terrorist working for the Qatari government and Somalia's intelligence chief Fahad Yassin. He was also arrested by Somaliland CID. Astaan TV is being rightfully investigated in its role of being a front for subversive counter-operative measures being directed from Mogadishu.
Do these Elders support terrorism? :comeon:
Awayes terrorist lover still alive because of them :tocry: .

Those elders are concerned because one of theirs is held captive somewhere. That is kind of their job in Somali culture. Somaliland needs to do the right thing and either charge this man or release him.

Let him go dont be a gun
Hold your horses. If this man is guilty of funding, I would be actually be in favour of executing him. What he'd be guilty of is the same as bombing those innocent people in the south. No mercy on Al Shabaab.

If he is not guilty, then Somaliland needs to release him sharpish.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Hold your horses. If this man is guilty of funding, I would be actually be in favour of executing him. What he'd be guilty of is the same as bombing those innocent people in the south. No mercy on Al Shabaab.

If he is not guilty, then Somaliland needs to release him sharpish.
We let a know somaliland terrorists name abdiwahid gamadid after his elderly request his release, let him go

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
He’s a terrorist agent of Fahad Yasin. These same Hawiye elders have been keeping other hawiyes terrorists like Dahir Aweys alive all these years

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Why on earth would you do that? that is dumb. I don't know this story, but If you guys convicted him of terrorism than you're government is worth nothing if you let him go.
His was let go because Saladinta and suldanka gud issaq ask for his release and we let him go,

They jailed him right after he fired the SM guy how is related to warlord musa bixi clan wise and hired a HJ manager. Like literally the same week. I mean if the guy is spy shouldn’t his manger, workers, business partner and everyone that was working at the company get Investigated too?? why only him??? I’m not defending the guy he could very well be a “spy” but something feels wrong. Some sources are saying the SL region police were forcing him to sign and to admit that he is spy but he refused that’s why they couldnt charge so far. btw he’s not hawiye. Issaqs know better.

Somaliland is right on this one. Its like universal TV and all the other pro Darood media in Mogadishu. GRS needs to have a secret police like Somaliland to catch these spies.

Galmudug state will never accept Universal TV or any other pro Darood media to operate in our state and congrats to Somaliland.

Since when did Hassan Xaad become the spokesman for Hawiye. That Murusade guy only represents himself.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
This has nothing to do with Hawiye bro, the arrested man is the righthand man of the terrorist Fahad Yaasiin. He caught the attention of SL intelligence services after multiple dubious big amounts of money transactions were made from Qatar.

And guess what he confessed his a NISA N&N secret agent working for Fahad Yaasiin. Fahad Yaasiin won’t see his boy for a long time.