Hawadle 7km from capturing Adan Yabaal District in Middle Shabelle

He died in Turkish drones Saturday dude confirmed by the goverment spokesman. Also check a map. Adan yabaal is nowhere near cadale. It is much more important for abgaal to free cali gaduud and runirgood than Adan yabaal as it is on the heart of our highway leading to waceysle lands (ceel dhere)

Okay show proof whether video or photo
The government said Ali dheere was killed so how can we take their words on it? We only trust US drone strikes because they are more accurate and take a longer time to investigate their wanted AS targets. They even tell us about failed operations. Meanwhile the Fgs is not always truthful.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
We are going to free Adan yabaal laakin dhulkeyga xaa kaa galey. There’s more land to clear until we reach Adan yabaal. Focus on your east hiraan? They still are flying when the road is ‘supposly’ clear

we fought over 2,000 AS members in cali gaduud. It was a bloodbath. I don’t see you fighting as much AS as that in a single fight
We fought 2000 AS members:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Abgaal stuck on Masajid Cali Gaduud for a week @Rationale instead of focusing on Gedo you should worry about this lack of progress against AS unlike Hawadle who captured multiple districts in quick succession, maybe they should liberate Adan Yabaal :pachah1:

When I see 500 bodies in Cali Gaduud
100+ were confirmed by the government Saturday from Fridays mild fighting and I'm sure after the heavy fighting that happened Saturday and Sunday as well as the drone attacks, 500 bodies will be confirmed.

Meanwhile, Madoobe and AS are doing under-the-table deals 10km outside Kismaayo. Looking at other people's trash being taken out whilst yours is flooding your front garden is not the way to go :Sutehja:

Jungle

VIP
Lol, I didn’t know Tawane the 27th Division Military commander for both Hiiraan & Middle Shabelle was “mUdoLoOd”

Wasaqyahow laangaab ka ah , dont go at the new AB on here.

Tawane waa la maamula, ma diide?

Kan aa ku maamulo wasaqyahow wasaqhiis kala jirin

@TekNiKo adeerka is the brains behind macawiisleey ofHiiraan. They really couldn't of done without you and the donations of DDSI @SPMLegend often mentions

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wasaqyahow laangaab ka ah , dont go at the new AB on here.

Tawane waa la maamula, ma diide?

Kan aa ku maamulo wasaqyahow wasaqhiis kala jirin

@TekNiKo adeerka is the brains behind macawiisleey ofHiiraan. They really couldn't of done without you and the donations of DDSI @SPMLegend often mentions
General Biixi wa nin Bah Xawaadle he has a right to claim his abtiyaal, Bah Xawaadle and Xawaadle have a great relationship and even kicked out Caydiid together during the 90s

Many reer Siyaad families like Gen Biixi's, reer Nuur Bidaar, reer Isaaq Biixi, Rer Nuur Shareeco, Rer Dirir, reer Jucfe, etc transited in Beled-Weyne and were born there before the clan decided to move past it during the Galti migration in the early 1900's.Beled-Weyne is still a historically special place to Bah-Xawaadle of Mareexaan so Gen Biixi is being genuine when he feels like he has to clean AS.

n 1993, after the USC (Hawiye group) suffered bitter defeats from the SNF (Mareexaan group), it decided to attack the Hiiraan and forcefully occupy it.

Mareexaan upon seeing the countles Xawaadle refugees flocking into Galgaduud decided to raise an army to liberate Hiiraan from Caydiid's forces.

The battle (nick named Feero Qumumah) was personally lead by Col. C/risaaq Isaaq Biixi.

Reuters (1995) writes about this event:

"Somalis say that Aideed, whose Habre Gedir militias have suffered several bitter defeats at the hands of the rival Marehan clan in recent weeks in the central regions, has left Mogadishu to personally lead counterattacks.

The town of Belet Huen on the Ethiopian frontier has been captured by the joint Marehan and Hawadle forces, who had lost it to Aideed's forces while the United Nations was still in Somalia last year.

The Habre Gedir have also come under bitter attacks from the Marehan around the remote central town of Dusa Mareb, Somali travellers say." [1]

General Biixi wa nin Bah Xawaadle he has a right to claim his abtiyaal, Bah Xawaadle and Xawaadle have a great relationship and even kicked out Caydiid together during the 90s

Many reer Siyaad families like Gen Biixi's, reer Nuur Bidaar, reer Isaaq Biixi, Rer Nuur Shareeco, Rer Dirir, reer Jucfe, etc transited in Beled-Weyne and were born there before the clan decided to move past it during the Galti migration in the early 1900's.Beled-Weyne is still a historically special place to Bah-Xawaadle of Mareexaan so Gen Biixi is being genuine when he feels like he has to clean AS.

n 1993, after the USC (Hawiye group) suffered bitter defeats from the SNF (Mareexaan group), it decided to attack the Hiiraan and forcefully occupy it.

Mareexaan upon seeing the countles Xawaadle refugees flocking into Galgaduud decided to raise an army to liberate Hiiraan from Caydiid's forces.

The battle (nick named Feero Qumumah) was personally lead by Col. C/risaaq Isaaq Biixi.

Reuters (1995) writes about this event:

"Somalis say that Aideed, whose Habre Gedir militias have suffered several bitter defeats at the hands of the rival Marehan clan in recent weeks in the central regions, has left Mogadishu to personally lead counterattacks.

The town of Belet Huen on the Ethiopian frontier has been captured by the joint Marehan and Hawadle forces, who had lost it to Aideed's forces while the United Nations was still in Somalia last year.

The Habre Gedir have also come under bitter attacks from the Marehan around the remote central town of Dusa Mareb, Somali travellers say." [1]
so Xawaadle basically relied on mareexan nuts to free beledweyne from HG. I remember back then XL militias in xamar were also disarmed after their fallout with hg.

And today they need mx commander to lead and guide them. Aduunyo. History always comes to repeat itself

Jungle

VIP
so Xawaadle basically relied on mareexan nuts to free beledweyne from HG. I remember back then XL militias in xamar were also disarmed after their fallout with hg.

And today they need mx commander to lead and guide them. Aduunyo. History always comes to repeat itself
I couldn't agree with you anymore sxb

if this is true. Great call
Go Ahead Yes GIF

When I see 500 bodies in Cali Gaduud
Okay show proof whether video or photo
The government said Ali dheere was killed so how can we take their words on it? We only trust US drone strikes because they are more accurate and take a longer time to investigate their wanted AS targets. They even tell us about failed operations. Meanwhile the Fgs is not always truthful.
I almost forgot that your state capital Bu'aale and all of Middle Jubba has been under Shabaab for over a decade. Comedians.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Shout out to Xawaadle and bah Xaawaadle. Abgal saying don’t free my Tuulo I’ll do it on my own terms is Hilarious. Don’t become like the cagdheer stuck in Dhoobley go free your deegaans, Amisom won’t be here forever :mjlaugh:

SNTV and SNA confirms few tuulos in Adan Yabaal district have been captured by Macawiisleey from Hiiraan as they made an offensive towards Adan Yabaal.

Guuleysta Macawiisleey 💪🏾

Real facts, real sources.

SNTV and SNA confirms few tuulos in Adan Yabaal district have been captured by Macawiisleey from Hiiraan as they made an offensive towards Adan Yabaal.

Guuleysta Macawiisleey 💪🏾

Real facts, real sources.
Adan yabaal district as well as the town lies directly on the border of hiraan. You acting like you're deep in middle shabelle. :drakewtf:

Regardless, your not capturing the town. At most you'll make sure they don't run into hiraan but ultimately beesha will liberate the town and the district.

Adan yabaal district as well as the town lies directly on the border of hiraan. You acting like you're deep in middle shabelle. :drakewtf:

Regardless, your not capturing the town. At most you'll make sure they don't run into hiraan but ultimately beesha will liberate the town and the district.
The main enemy here is Shabaab not tolka. So either who liberates Adan Yabaal it’s a huge W regardless sxb because right now it’s not in Xawaadle or Abgaal hands. It’s better for it to be in 1 then by Shabaab. Ygm

The main enemy here is Shabaab not tolka. So either who liberates Adan Yabaal it’s a huge W regardless sxb because right now it’s not in Xawaadle or Abgaal hands. It’s better for it to be in 1 then by Shabaab. Ygm
raag baa meesha joogo oo dhulka kuu dashey. They will be liberating both runirgood and Adan yabaal very soon. kaa ma aqli yari sxb. laakin waxaad ka heeshid athey kuu taalaa wallahi. All im saying is xl best not f*ck up the plan and make this situation worse. AS time in MS is up and the offensive has been planned out by those who the lands belong to. Focus on east hiraan

map of as.jpeg

World

VIP
raag baa meesha joogo oo dhulka kuu dashey. They will be liberating both runirgood and Adan yabaal very soon. kaa ma aqli yari sxb. laakin waxaad ka heeshid athey kuu taalaa wallahi. All im saying is xl best not f*ck up the plan and make this situation worse. AS time in MS is up and the offensive has been planned out by those who the lands belong to. Focus on east hiraan

View attachment 242082
what’s worse Al Shabab or Macawiisley from hiiraan? if the latter liberate lands from Al Shabab and apply pressure it will be easier to free your lands as well. Qabiil shouldn’t come before defeating terrorists.

what’s worse Al Shabab or Macawiisley from hiiraan? if the latter liberate lands from Al Shabab and apply pressure it will be easier to free your lands as well. Qabiil shouldn’t come before defeating terrorists.
Al shabaab are worse of course but xl civilians (not even their SNA) coming into s/dhexe is not a good look as they have long bitter history with reer adan yabaal. If they join the offensive once Abgaal SNA join, it would make much more sense and would be even seen as brothely gesture. But right now they are just doing it to say 'abgaal dhuulka waan uu xoreyney'. it is a very bad idea for their own sake.

Abgaal SNA, generals and xildhibaan are all up and in the frontlines. it's not like we are all in xamar doing nothing. We have fully joined the offensive