Hawadle 7km from capturing Adan Yabaal District in Middle Shabelle

It’s not a good idea at all. AS have been defeated in cali gaduud. They are not the problem right now. It’s the IED they planted. It’s much better for us to free Adan yabaal than foreigners trust me. XL are gonna get massacred if they step foot in Adan yabaal. The people there who aren’t even pro AS dislike them forget AS.
My great-uncle lived in Jowhar until 1995, he was almost killed multiple times and his hearing was impaired after he witnessed Abgaal/Xawaadle wars in Jowhar when xawaadle captured the city for a few days, I learned from him Mudulood clans and other clans living there but I forgot most of his stories.

My great-uncle lived in Jowhar until 1995, he was almost killed multiple times and his hearing was impaired after he witnessed Abgaal/Xawaadle wars in Jowhar when xawaadle captured the city for a few days, I forgot most of his stories.
Abgaal main focus at the time was xamar. After couple days, warsangeli harti took over the city within hours by maxamed dheere AUN all the way until al shabaab took it 2008. That sub of harti abgaal is the same one having xawaadle in their feelings now because guudlawe is warsan.

We also armed gaaljecel in middle shabelle and hiraan to fight them. My favourite hawiye clans alongside baadicade and jiidle. hope they get their fair representation in hiraan

Jungle

VIP
My great-uncle lived in Jowhar until 1995, he was almost killed multiple times and his hearing was impaired after he witnessed Abgaal/Xawaadle wars in Jowhar when xawaadle captured the city for a few days, I learned from him Mudulood clans and other clans living there but I forgot most of his stories.
From what I've heard and the amount of interviews ive seen of ssdf by that Juxa guy during the kacaan reer gobol mjs passed through and sometimes lived in Jowhar and/or Balcad then moved on to Xamar.

From what I've heard and the amount of interviews ive seen of ssdf by that Juxa guy during the kacaan reer gobol mjs passed through and sometimes lived in Jowhar and/or Balcad then moved on to Xamar.
He moved to Xamar first before the independence and then settled in Jowhar for more than 30 years, he had farms there and visited his daughter who lives there and married an abgaal in 2000s, and his cousin also lived there and his Abgaal wife imports produce to Qardho and has a store there.

Jungle

VIP
Screenshot_20221026_194153.jpg

@Kheyre listen your former president and the other 1 as well... Sanbalooshe too. Qowmiyad

We don't have to say anything your own politicians will tell you lol

Like cosoble said here focus on clearing the road between the land you liberated wherr you're still using planes and securing east Beledweyne entry points.

View attachment 241563

@Kheyre listen your former president and the other 1 as well... Sanbalooshe too. Qowmiyad

We don't have to say anything your own politicians will tell you lol

Like cosoble said here focus on clearing the road between the land you liberated wherr you're still using planes and securing east Beledweyne entry points.
Awww. Niyada Ayaa lagu dhisooya eebow.

Beledweyne to Jalalaqsi is free, AS is hiding out in borders with bay and Bakool and inshallah we will finish them.

But entering Adan Yabaal is a must. Moqokori wont be peaceful as long as AS sits there cozy.

Beledweyne to Jalalaqsi is free, AS is hiding out in borders with bay and Bakool and inshallah we will finish them.

But entering Adan Yabaal is a must. Moqokori wont be peaceful as long as AS sits there cozy.
We are going to free Adan yabaal laakin dhulkeyga xaa kaa galey. There’s more land to clear until we reach Adan yabaal. Focus on your east hiraan? They still are flying when the road is ‘supposly’ clear

we fought over 2,000 AS members in cali gaduud. It was a bloodbath. I don’t see you fighting as much AS as that in a single fight

We are going to free Adan yabaal laakin dhulkeyga xaa kaa galey. There’s more land to clear until we reach Adan yabaal. Focus on your east hiraan? They still are flying when the road is ‘supposly’ clear

we fought over 2,000 AS members in cali gaduud. It was a bloodbath. I don’t see you fighting as much AS as that in a single fight
In culeeyska laga yareeyo ma rabtiid miyaa maxaa ka qaldan?

Capturing Adan Yabaal will make it easy to enter Cali Gaduud and Runirgood and even Ceeldheer.

Don’t forget we lost a whole Nabadoon and they even took his body to Adan Yabaal. We can’t rest in Hiiraan peacefully as long as AS sit cozy in Adan Yabaal. We have to capture it one way or another.

Capturing Adan Yabaal will make it easy to enter Cali Gaduud and Runirgood and even Ceeldheer.

Don’t forget we lost a whole Nabadoon and they even took his body to Adan Yabaal. We can’t rest in Hiiraan peacefully as long as AS sit cozy in Adan Yabaal. We have to capture it one way or another.
Cali gaduud is empty as we speak. AS aren’t in the town. It’s just they put IED in everywhere inside the town.Hence why we can’t go any further until dectors defuse them.

Once this operation finishes, watch more than 500+ being confirmed dead.

As I said Abgaal will free Adan yabaal but on our own times. We don’t need or want your help. We are not going to hurry ourselves to save for xawadle sake. Ain’t no way

Jungle

VIP

Niyad dhisoow lama dhoho siyaasiintaada waxe ku hadlayaan :drakelaugh: ma xishoodayaal why in gods name have you got another qabil name in your mouth like this?

Tawane muxu ku qabtay? For years you wanted 27th division and now the nacas is under bixi who said I'm xawaadle asoo ku laayay 80s :dead: :dead: :dead: halka treydisho uu hubka asiga uu leeyahay banaanka la taaganyahay, no sna :francis:

I shall return to this thread in few days.

Niyad dhisoow lama dhoho siyaasiintaada waxe ku hadlayaan :drakelaugh: ma xishoodayaal why in gods name have you got another qabil name in your mouth like this?

Tawane muxu ku qabtay? For years you wanted 27th division and now the nacas is under bixi who said I'm xawaadle asoo ku laayay 80s :dead: :dead: :dead: halka treydisho uu hubka asiga uu leeyahay banaanka la taaganyahay, no sna :francis:
They have an inferior complex against us sxb. They see us as constant competition.

Last edited:

The terrorist Cali Caraaye is leading the Qushaash forces currently occupying masjid Cali Gaduud. The Fgs claimed to have killed him in a drone strike.
Abgaal forces are yet to break the siege and they need Adan Yabaal to be liberated in order for Al-shababs defenses near Cadalle to wither.

EE4AAC1B-0BD4-4C60-9537-6238F6CA6192.jpeg

The terrorist Cali Caraaye is leading the Qushaash forces currently occupying masjid Cali Gaduud. The Fgs claimed to have killed him in a drone strike.
Abgaal forces are yet to break the siege and they need Adan Yabaal to be liberated in order for Al-shababs defenses near Cadalle to wither.

View attachment 241572
He died in Turkish drones Saturday dude confirmed by the goverment spokesman. Also check a map. Adan yabaal is nowhere near cadale. It is much more important for abgaal to free cali gaduud and runirgood than Adan yabaal as it is on the heart of our highway leading to waceysle lands (ceel dhere)

View attachment 241572
Who is that nigga? Warsangeli have a traditional Wabar and the current one is Wabar Socdaal Raage who succeeded his grandfather Wabar Cilfaal.
maxresdefault.jpg
Khwaarij and Nabadoon are an oxymoron.
Secretary Of State Quotes GIF by GIPHY News

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Why are Hawadle acting like they’re doing us favours? If it wasn’t for mudulood SNA your side of Hiraan would still be occupied

Trending

Latest posts