Hawadle 7km from capturing Adan Yabaal District in Middle Shabelle

World

VIP
Al shabaab are worse of course but xl civilians (not even their SNA) coming into s/dhexe is not a good look as they have long bitter history with reer adan yabaal. If they join the offensive once Abgaal SNA join, it would make much more sense and would be brothely gesture. But right now it is a very bad idea for their own sake
but abgaal sna are still stuck on cali gaduud, they’re not progressing on that front. what you’re proposing may not happen, and reer hiiraan are constantly threatened by al shabab presence in s/dhexe which is their main base in hiirshabelle. al shabab getting attacked on two fronts in s/dhexe is a good military strategy. obviously i’m against any tribal warfare, but what happened 20 years ago is different to today.

@Kheyre & @Prince of HS
Let Kheyre liberate tuulada Adan Yabaal.
If you’re the majority there, XL can do the heavy lifting and you being the native can take control of whatever government institutions that come with peace. It’s a win win situation

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
but abgaal sna are still stuck on cali gaduud, they’re not progressing on that front. what you’re proposing may not happen, and reer hiiraan are constantly threatened by al shabab presence in s/dhexe which is their main base in hiirshabelle. al shabab getting attacked on two fronts in s/dhexe is a good military strategy. obviously i’m against any tribal warfare, but what happened 20 years ago is different to today.
Abgaal are failures even Sambalooshe said Abgaal hore u soco gadala u soco laga kari waa waa stuck in Masajid Cali Gaduud :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

I agree with him, what makes Abgaal different from the other clans that have kebab in their regions? Unless y'all niggas have fighter jets that only the other Hawiyes know about Kkkk

They have coined a new name for y'all. Abgaal masajid cali gaduud. No longer Abgaal Cismaan

:dead:

We are 20 kms away from Adan Yabal.
:kodaksmiley: :kodaksmiley:

Xawaadle Macawiisleey and also local SNA forces are in Mabaax Village 7kms from Aadan Yabaal preparing to take a huge offensive against AS in Adan Yabaal after our security meeting in Maxaas.

We have officially and publicly asked Abgaal to enter Adan Yabaal and for us to capture so later on they don’t claim we raided them massacred etc. It has happened before in 2018 they accused Xawaadle I will link the video below.

2018 Abgaal elders accuse Xawaadle of land expansion in Adan Yabaal

View attachment 241515
Uneducated clan leaders, who have zero formal education wether Islamic or secular education. They just have that position of being clan elders due to lineage. I am not against the clan dynamics but clan leaders should be leaders based on merits. The electoral system we have now could be better than a 1m1v if the clan elders were Islamic scholars, they would then select a MP who is the best amongst them and the MPs would select the best amongst them in terms of education wether secular or Islamic.

Jungle

VIP
@Kheyre ninyahow where is General Xuud? Or he only useful for booto seeing as he failed to stop Cali Guudlaawe?

He should be on the frontline, no?

FB_IMG_1667517798603.jpg

:francis: aint been back to his region since he was put on house arrest by Farmaajo. Is he back in Canada sxb?

Well done to Xawaaadle and Mudulood, they have obliterated Al Shabab.

It's Amazing how fast Mudulood conquered Middle Shabelle, within less than 3 weeks they cleared 90% of Middle Shabelle, and we know what Xawaadle have done to Al Shabab.