Hawa tako statue should be brought down

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!

Nafiso Qalanjo

Where does it mention Hawo Tako?
In the myth those 11 somalis died fighting for freedom, and hawa tako was one of them, but the news paper proved other wise, but here is a source that actually goes into more detail since that is what you want. Your gonna have to translate the Italian.
Here is the important part translated if you dont want to go through the trouble of reading the whole thing.
Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 11.44.54 PM.png

here is a pre 2000 source. Its an old newspaper from that time. Enjoy
It doesnโ€™t even mention hawo taako lmao
1603084310290.png

post just one source that was made before the 2000s that says Xaawo Taako was married to an Italian and worked for them :feedme:
That italiacolony.com article you keep posting doesnโ€™t even mention where it got its info

Nafiso Qalanjo

@Pipit I didint post just one source. I posted two, but I guess you cant count can you? if you actually read anything that I sent you you would find the answer that you were looking for. Ignorance is bliss for you. You just dont want your perception to get shattered. :mybusiness:
Anyways I dont want to continue this argument. I already gave you the evidence that you asked for. What ever you take from this is on you. :hillarybiz:
Your draining my energy. ha ila hadlin. Macesalama :stopit:

Last edited:

Som

VIP
In the myth those 11 somalis died fighting for freedom, and hawa tako was one of them, but the news paper proved other wise, but here is a source that actually goes into more detail since that is what you want. Your gonna have to translate the Italian.
Here is the important part translated if you dont want to go through the trouble of reading the whole thing.View attachment 147704
Dude your own source confirme that pro italian somalis attacked syl members with spears.
Hawo tako is Believed to be one of the pro syl victims killed by an arrow shot by an Italian.
The italian source is some random blog. We have multiple sources suggesting that Hawo Tako was infact pro SYL, the italian source says pro SYL somalis used arrows against italian but the actual english source you posted confirms that it was pro italian somalis who used spears and other traditional weapons to kill pro syl folks.
The article also suggests that somalis were overwhelming pro italian, that's BS we all know that many people in the south opposed the return of italian adminstration. SYL was the major party in all of somalia but the article suggests it was just a somaliland proxy used by the british. And again, italian fascists love to make up things about ethiopians, somalis and eritreans absolutely loving them and being sad after they left.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why? If a statue is not made for the explicit purpose of worship, what is the harm in creating one?
I never made the rules lol ask Allah not me. Itโ€™s haram even if you wonโ€™t worship it itโ€™s best to stay away from it. Thatโ€™s like having a cross Iโ€™m your room even though you donโ€™t worship it

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
I never made the rules lol ask Allah not me. Itโ€™s haram even if you wonโ€™t worship it itโ€™s best to stay away from it. Thatโ€™s like having a cross Iโ€™m your room even though you donโ€™t worship it

I'm only repeating what I learned at my dugsi. Here's what I found online:

Shk. Faysal Mawlawi, Vice Chairman of the European Council for Fatwa & Research:
Statues and drawings which are neither worshipped nor revered are permissible, even if there is no legitimate need for them.

Prof. Muhammad Imarah on how the early Muslims dealt with statues:
The Companions, may Allah be pleased with them, followed this very direction which does not generalize the ruling. They destroyed and eliminated the idols of the Arabs.
In the same time, they kept intact the statues that people did not worship in the countries in which Muslims entered. They did so in Egypt, Afghanistan, India and many other territories.

As you can see, the matter is not quite so cut and dry.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts