Having A "Valuable" Woman By Your Side Is Quintessential To Every Man's Success

Yaraye

VIP
I don't want to steer. I just want to hop on while it's on the right direction
Come Over Running GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

baleez elaborrrrate:damnmusic:
I already did with @Angelina in another thread but to sum it up behind every successful man is a woman who helped him get there. Men want a ride or die someone who came up with him and believed in his potential. Plus if she was there in your struggle you know she's gonna be there forever. Its like a show of loyalty and if she likes you while you were down she definitely likes you when your up. There is more inherited trust in this type of relationship.

Those guys who make it by themselves are a lot more selective and distrustful and more expectant of the wife. Most hold out and definitely won't stay loyal to a single woman because they have options and no special bond of loyalty to that single woman since she never came up with him.

I'll link the thread where I go into more detail but this doesn't really apply to you at the moment you are already past that stage of building with a guy.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Men want a ride or die someone who came up with him and believed in his potential. Plus if she was there in your struggle you know she's gonna be there forever.
looooooool! :dead: Most men don't think like this. They don't respect ride or die women. When they reach success they will trade her in for a newer model or get another wife. On top of that, they will spoil the other wife cuz she married him at his height of success and expects to be spoiled and he knows that.

Men look down on ride or die women. It's such a phenomenon that it even has a name. The come-up woman / Barbara the builder

looooooool! :dead: Most men don't think like this. They don't respect ride or die women. When they reach success they will trade her in for a newer model or get another wife. On top of that, they will spoil the other wife cuz she married him at his height of success and expects to be spoiled and he knows that.

Men look down on ride or die women. It's such a phenomenon that it even has a name. The come-up woman / Barbara the builder
That's cope fear mongering stories women tell themselves just like the redpill guys fear mongering with all there horror divorce stories I already went through all this with Angelina it's a bunch of cope.

Your basically doing the red pill fear mongering aswell as when they assuming they have women all figured out and know what they want and think but in the reverse. You don't know if any of that is true because your not a man and your speaking on rarities just like the red pill guys.

What you don't get is men don't reach success for the most part without someone behind them supporting them or pooling resources with them to help propel them to reach there peak. In general no community has gotten rich going about things lone wolf and general those that do tend to leave the community entirely or not contribute to it because they got up as lone wolfs so it's not in there nature to help add value especially if they got there by themselves.

If a woman opts out and expects him to be ready made well that's in general going to be hard to comeby because less of them will make it during the building stage or they will have already gotten a wife during there building stage. You network and build with those currently around you in your environment.

Last edited:
I don't want to steer. I just want to hop on while it's on the right direction
Come Over Running GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival
Marriages like these tend to be loveless and full of trust issues, it’s the equivalent of men only wanting a women for her looks, that doesn’t really last long when the honeymoon faze is over.

Men should prioritise a kind and trustworthy women over looks (I’m not saying to ignore when someone you find attractive) and women should prioritise kind and trustworthy man over status too (obviously not saying to ignore men’s social status)

If these important traits become your first priority (kindness and trust) you’re much more likely to stay in love and have a long lasting marriage as opposed to treating marriage purely as a contract and nothing else which would make the contract much easier to break.

I don’t understand why people fail to realise that you’re essentially agreeing to spend potentially the rest of your life with someone and create a family with them, sure things like attractive traits are important as they signify success in family building and healthy offspring but compatibility comes first and if you can’t get along and work together then it ain’t gonna go well and in reverse if a marriage consists of two people who trust and love one another they’re much more likely to propel each other forwards to live happier more successful lives for themselves and their children.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Your basically doing the red pill fear mongering aswell as when they assuming they have women all figured out and know what they want and think but in the reverse. You don't know if any of that is true because your not a man and your speaking on rarities just like the red pill guys.

What you don't get is men don't reach success for the most part without someone behind them supporting them or pooling resources with them to help propel them to reach there peak. In general no community has gotten rich going about things lone wolf and general those that do tend to leave the community entirely or not contribute to it because they got up as lone wolfs so it's not in there nature to help add value especially if they got there by themselves.

If a woman opts out and expects him to be ready made well that's in general going to be hard to comeby because less of them will make it during the building stage or they will have already gotten a wife during there building stage. You network and build with those currently around you in your environment.
might be fear mongering.:mjdontkno: But I've heard of way too many stories on newly successful men marrying a 2nd wife or divorcing their old wife for a new one.

What does this mean? :yacadiim:
For example most guys in there building stage are in uni or just post uni so it more so about having gotten to know them then and believing in the process and we'll building up with them until they reach there peak. I guess you can do it now but you don't have that same access to guys of all career types and you said you lost all your friends so you don't have much of a network.

Wait you said your going back to uni right so technically you can still do this basically look for a potential husband aswell as doing your studies

Last edited:
might be fear mongering.:mjdontkno: But I've heard of way too many stories on newly successful men marrying a 2nd wife or divorcing their old wife for a new one.
And you don't think the same stories apply with successful men in general weather they made it by themselves or not? Those guys if they become very successful will tend to be more likely to marry multiple wives by default and many women don't mind being in those relationships.

That's justifying the red pill fear mongering if you buy into it on your side of the fence

I'm only gonna be alone, if I say things like this irl. I put up a convincing front :damedamn:
It's a front tho so eventually these elements will come out and potentially burn you especially if you intend to miss lead to get in. Kind of like a guy convincing his potential that he doesn't want multiple wives but if he really does then it doesn't matter how long he keeps the front up eventually he's gonna act upon it and sabotage his relationship.

There’s a Somali proverb that goes “ what makes one man succeed and another fail are the women in their lives”.

I already did with @Angelina in another thread but to sum it up behind every successful man is a woman who helped him get there. Men want a ride or die someone who came up with him and believed in his potential. Plus if she was there in your struggle you know she's gonna be there forever. Its like a show of loyalty and if she likes you while you were down she definitely likes you when your up. There is more inherited trust in this type of relationship.

Those guys who make it by themselves are a lot more selective and distrustful and more expectant of the wife. Most hold out and definitely won't stay loyal to a single woman because they have options and no special bond of loyalty to that single woman since she never came up with him.

I'll link the thread where I go into more detail but this doesn't really apply to you at the moment you are already past that stage of building with a guy.
A lot of those men aren’t distrustful
Or more expectant. What issues does the second wife fall into Javelin?! They marry again and the 2nd wife generally gets an easier ride. You could argue it’s fear mongering and you might have a point. But this is far too common phenomenon in society. Very common for men to marry again/divorce once they reached a certain status. A woman’s sacrifice doesn’t guarantee loyalty. Even the second wife comment you made proves it. We can all agree in certain communities, rich men tend to be polygamous, but that’s off the backs of a woman who spent her youth being monogamous with him struggling with him, ask, how is she rewarded? With a younger second wife who didn’t have to struggle and has life on easy mode being provided for and more adored due to her youth and beauty. Also, Javelin being in a polygamous marriage is easier when you didn’t put your life and soul into a poorer man and riding life with him out of love. A new woman will feel like the biggest slap in the face. You’ve built this man up, helped him, but even borrowed him money, lived in reduced circumstances, raised children in difficulty due to money shortage and once you get to a time in life in which money isn’t an issue and you look forward to finally be able to spend time with your partner stress free, he prefers to mostly spend it with and on a younger woman.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts