have you notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you notice that most viewed Somali (af somali) YouTuber are about degrading other people, gossips and mentallty ill people. i know drama sells but as nation we are inherently evil to each other sometimes which sicking. most of us hope that Somali succeed in life but when someone actually becomes successful we turn on them and become jealous of their success. So what f*ck is wrong with us?

Yes. Its always qiso naxdin leh, or other negative things. And I know all people like drama, but at least they have other things that draw them in like funny videos or the like

In somali its only mentally ill people doing shocking things so people can laugh at them

have you notice that most viewed Somali (af somali) YouTuber are about degrading other people, gossips and mentallty ill people. i know drama sells but as nation we are inherently evil to each other sometimes which sicking. most of us hope that Somali succeed in life but when someone actually becomes successful we turn on them and become jealous of their success. So what f*ck is wrong with us?
Have you watched the house wives of new york show? well my mother does and i can tell you it is human nature to gossip. Everyone does it and we are no special exception.

Have you watched the house wives of new york show? well my mother does and i can tell you it is human nature to gossip. Everyone does it and we are no special exception.
wtf would i watch house wives of New York bro. i get what you mean but we do in extreme fashion which is quite sad

Status
Not open for further replies.