Have you met a gay Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I met a Somali lesbian before. She was a friend of my cousin. She was cool, she looked like the Somali version of Rachel Maddow.

S

Shamis

Three gay guys and they're lovely warm people who I love to bits.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

yes, a couple. how did what happen. abdi joan are you ok
I met a Somali lesbian before. She was a friend of my cousin. She was cool, she looked like the Somali version of Rachel Maddow.
i thought you were being funny with "madow" and meant rachel dolezal until i googled

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I've met several. The first time I met a Somali gay, I didn't even understand the concept of khanisnimo. I was 10 years old and I caught him with his black boyfriend. :urgh:

yes one of my best freinds from madrasa in london. we were good childhood friends from the age 7-9 but then my father stopped taking me to madrasa and i never saw other students again. when i started secondary school at age 12 i see him and he was very feminine. i did not think much of it because we were innocent. eventually i made friends in my year group and so i did not spend much time with the guy since he was a year older than me and we both hanged around with our seperate class mates. from their on it was a hi and bye friendship. when i reached the age of 15 i realised he was hanging out with ghoths, emo's. i then found out he was an athiest. eventually at age 16 i heard from another somali guy that the person became a homosexual and we should tell his big brothers since he is somali and disgracing us. ofcourse we did not tell his brothers or any of his family, we began completely avoiding him and his neighborhood. at age 18 i began hanging out with his big brother and would use him as a wing man since he had a car i am 22 now and i am still good friends with his big brother but i have still not told him and neither do i plan to.

yes one of my best freinds from madrasa in london. we were good childhood friends from the age 7-9 but then my father stopped taking me to madrasa and i never saw other students again. when i started secondary school at age 12 i see him and he was very feminine. i did not think much of it because we were innocent. eventually i made friends in my year group and so i did not spend much time with the guy since he was a year older than me and we both hanged around with our seperate class mates. from their on it was a hi and bye friendship. when i reached the age of 15 i realised he was hanging out with ghoths, emo's. i then found out he was an athiest. eventually at age 16 i heard from another somali guy that the person became a homosexual and we should tell his big brothers since he is somali and disgracing us. ofcourse we did not tell his brothers or any of his family, we began completely avoiding him and his neighborhood. at age 18 i began hanging out with his big brother and would use him as a wing man since he had a car i am 22 now and i am still good friends with his big brother but i have still not told him and neither do i plan to.

Maybe it was just a rumor

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
There's one girl called Mariam Baller who played for the Somalia National Female Basketball team who is a lesbian. She's a pipefitter in the oilpatch now

Is she out of the closest? She may not publically acknowledge that she's a lesbian. I know of a few and they all live double lives.

Yep met one for the first time in the beginning of my first year of highschool and god it was embarrasing seeing a dude dressed like a girl and with very feminine mannerisms walking around the place. Luckily the dude transferred out.

My bet is he was one of those somali kids taken by child services.

Maybe it was just a rumor
feminie behavoure + athiesm + ghoths and emos as friends + no sexual interests towards any somali girls in any part of london or any girls at all even from secoundary school + his sister informed me he had never had a girlfriend + one of my friends telling me he is a homosexual with a male partner.

thats what you call a homosexual, his brother is telling me the guy is dodgy and avoids speaking about marrieges or dating.

What you call a homosexual is someone who likes the same gender. Not someone not interested in talking to girls. Maybe he's shy.

What does atheism and goth/emo culture have to do with homosexuality?

Everything else is just rumors. It's high school. You get accused of being gay for not even playing sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts