Have you guys seen this before ๐Ÿ˜ญ

dead.png

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
Arayan shia never thought i would see one. Oh wait that would iran right? What kind of shia sect did germany belong to back then the ss-ashri? Shia come up with all kinds of stuff i can't be surprised at this point but this one looks funny i wonder if they got more funny stories such as these. Man this is starting to look juicy or should i say majusi as someone once said.

Last edited:
Arayan shia never thought i would see one. Oh wait that would iran right? What kind of shia sect did germany belong to back then the ss-ashri?
Yeah it's wild imagine standing up for qutabah and having the audacity to make up your own hadeeth and attributing it to sheikh hitler of all people just to make a point on the virtue of hussein.

1677626811203.png

and the worst part is Germany didnt even win the war. He should have made up one about winston churchill instead ๐Ÿ’€

Do Shia consider hussein hod besides Allah ๐Ÿ’€
Depends on the shia sect some are still with in the fold of islam some consider ali/hassan/Hussain to he above the prophet or in line with him or even besides Allah.

Shia lore is crazy they have hadeeth narrations from actual donkeys in there "authentic" hadeeth books

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

This brother played the new gow game a bit too much.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP

These are enough to last you a life time of laughter

Trending