Have you guys got cheated on before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need to be someone’s “girl friend” to get married? No.

Plus people date in their teens when they’re not even ready for marriage and that’s what I’m against. All you bring yourselves are heartbreak and waaqti dumiis
No, you don't need to be girlfriend-boyfriend, but lots of religious Somalis marry before getting to know the other person very well. You're gonna spend the rest of your life with the person, so it doesn't make any sense marrying after 2 months of knowing each other, like some users on here said they would.

I have once by a stupid nigga and broke up with him. He really is a despicable human and treated me like shit. Have you guys got cheated on?:damedamn:

you should not even have a boyfriend in first place, irs xaram, maybe it was a lesson

keep yourself for your husband, keep it all for him, dont lose your most precious asst, your virginity and purity, no smart man likes left overs,

No, you don't need to be girlfriend-boyfriend, but lots of religious Somalis marry before getting to know the other person very well. You're gonna spend the rest of your life with the person, so it doesn't make any sense marrying after 2 months of knowing each other, like some users on here said they would.

Yeah 2 months is too quick to move in with someone. Please I barely know you :idontlike:

its not really cheating. i didnt wanna cuff her and we werent anything. I just didnt want her sleeping around. I was too naive
I honestly didn't give a f*ck and it turned out for the better when it was over I am proud to say I was an experienced man.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No cause I never had a girlfriend to begin with imo its haram and a waste of time just live your life get your education and career sorted first Those priorities came first

Some people have relationships in their teens that mess them up why not start out on a clean slate with no baggage

No cause I never had a girlfriend to begin with imo its haram and a waste of time just live your life get your education and career sorted first Those priorities came first

Some people have relationships in their teens that mess them up why not start out on a clean slate with no baggage
Yep going to do this need to start focusing on myself and future

True, this serial monogamy and easy sex makes people unsuited for marriage. Youve been through so many partners who are all different so you wont be satisfied with one person

I have once by a stupid nigga and broke up with him. He really is a despicable human and treated me like shit. Have you guys got cheated on?:damedamn:
LOOOL I DID HAVE MANY SIDE TINGS AND THE MAIN TINGS NEVER FINDS OUT. GOD BLESS TRUSTWORTHY SIDE TINGS, THEY NEVER SNITCH ON ME.

Why you let a nigga treat you like shit? Do you have self esteem issues and low confidence?

Nah I did but our relationship was on and off so yeah had fun on the side while we were off. Tried to break up with him then realized I already had what I was looking for and got back with him. Now we are madly in love:it0tdo8:

Before I even checked who rated this with a heart, I had 100% conviction, the name @Knowles would come up, nacalaa ku yaal. This hoe is trapping a after she cheated on him and you rate that. You are a waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts