Have you guys got cheated on before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why you let a nigga treat you like shit? Do you have self esteem issues and low confidence?

Nah I did but our relationship was on and off so yeah had fun on the side while we were off. Tried to break up with him then realized I already had what I was looking for and got back with him. Now we are madly in love:it0tdo8:

Why you let a nigga treat you like shit? Do you have self esteem issues and low confidence?

Nah I did but our relationship was on and off so yeah had fun on the side while we were off. Tried to break up with him then realized I already had what I was looking for and got back with him. Now we are madly in love:it0tdo8:
He didnt reply to my text messages and I was always the one to text first. He really never cared for me and even humiliated me in front of his friend. I acctually loved him but he never loved me back

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Nope, I'm a born cheater though.. I find fucking around with the same couchie every single day boring. May Allah help me.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He didnt reply to my text messages and I was always the one to text first. He really never cared for me and even humiliated me in front of his friend. I acctually loved him but he never loved me back
Sorry to hear that.
Word of advise: stay away from older men, they are manipulative and users. Date guys around your age who are in school and ambitious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending