Have you ever seen the face of an Somalispot user

psyche

To each their own
Can people be more pragmatic with their ratings.

I expected to see people shit on each other looks but all I see is the word handsome being thrown around which I hardly doubt since not everyone can be facial gifted.

There is likely two possible explanation for this.

1. People are being kind in order to not hurt the other parties' feelings.

Or

2. Somalispot is filled with catfishers.

I prefer the latter explanation since people here are a special kind of foul-mouthed.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

I expected to see people shit on each other looks but all I see is the word handsome being thrown around which I hardly doubt since not everyone can be facial gifted.

Or

I prefer the latter explanation since people here are a special kind of foul-mouthed.
It ain’t that deep. :whoa:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies

Or

I have found my soulmate someone to match my wit and salary (I'm a top 500 company ceo)

psyche

To each their own
It ain’t that deep. :whoa:

Now that I have elicited a response like this from one of the many 'handsome' faces on here I think I'm on the right tracks.

Now all I have to do is get a hand on one of your supposed pics and use the copious of knowledge I've learnt from MTV catfish show in order to find your true identity.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Now that I have elicited a response like this from one of the many 'handsome' faces on here I think I'm on the right tracks.

Now all I have to do is get a hand on one of your supposed pics and use the copious of knowledge I've learnt from MTV catfish show in order to find your true identity.
You freaking me out a lil now. :comeon:

Trending