Have you ever seen a white person that looks Somali?

For real I can’t be the only one who has noticed this. I’ve seen some white people that really look Somali. Like the facial features, the forhead, the lips everything looks so Somali expect the skin colour. Some of them even exactly look like some Somali people that I know.

For real I can’t be the only one who has noticed this. I’ve seen some white people that really look Somali. Like the facial features, the forhead, the lips everything looks so Somali expect the skin colour. Some of them even exactly look like some Somali people that I know.
It comes from us dheeey
Coming To America Family GIF by Amazon Prime Video

No, cadaans can't look Somali, we've got bigger lips, bigger forehead and different hair texture even if you ignore skin colour, our noses are smaller too.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I have seen alot African American that just look like just like one of my uncles and my neighbors back home, this is how I know that Somalis have lot negros between us.

Never, show some white people who look Somali.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I saw a Somali in London that looked like Sean Paul at a gas station. He was speaking so loud on the phone in Somali and I just looked at him for like 10 seconds in utter shock. The cadcads I know and have seen did not look like him. It was so weird.

But yes. I know a cadaan guy with Somali features. Thick lips and af galooc that's always open. Hehe.

I saw a Somali in London that looked like Sean Paul at a gas station. He was speaking so loud on the phone in Somali and I just looked at him for like 10 seconds in utter shock. The cadcads I know and have seen did not look like him. It was so weird.

But yes. I know a cadaan guy with Somali features. Thick lips and af galooc that's always open. Hehe.
Omg yes that’s what I mean the Aaf Galooc

Trending

Latest posts