Have you ever robbed a store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to the walmart in northgate centre if you bout shit im posted there all the time

I am ready you piece of shit. I know you can't fight for real that's why you can only rob a dollar store.
I live close to Beverly. I'll drive down to Walmart tomorrow afternoon 16pm.

Show up if you aren't lying.

Fucking scrub robbing a dollar store

I am ready you piece of shit. I know you can't fight for real that's why you can only rob a dollar store.
I live close to Beverly. I'll drive down to Walmart tomorrow afternoon 16pm.

Show up if you aren't lying.

Fucking scrub robbing a dollar store
Come nigga you aint bout shit ill f*ck u up

LAP DANCE acudibillah what the f*ck nigga. You have a dirty ass mind.:faysalwtf: why you twisting my words to your fantasy.

God these british faraxs are pathetic. :farmajoyaab:

Come nigga you aint bout shit ill f*ck u up

You think I am bluffing. I'll come alone unlike you skinny ass who needs 8 skinnies to rob a dollar store.

You need 10 guys to rob a dollar store wand you are taking about beating me up.

LMAO what a funny world we live in

AlphaSomali

Were set
This just reminds me of school. Mama jokes and stuff. May Allah help you blokes. It is hot and burning so don't make this day bad for you and me.:wowsweat::wowsweat::wowsweat:

You think I am bluffing. I'll come alone unlike you skinny ass who needs 8 skinnies to rob a dollar store.

You need 10 guys to rob a dollar store wand you are taking about beating me up.

LMAO what a funny world we live in
You dont live in edmonton

Will you shut up if i donate you ten dollars starving pussy

Screenshot_2017-09-23-18-48-49-1.png

with that profile picture u should not talk. what is ur intention? if I sit on u kulaha
The profile picture is nothing to me. Ill take it down if it is too much fitna for you.:farmajoyaab:

Everyone on this thread with a logical non filthy mind knew what i implied when i said 'i'll sit on you'' i meant i can physically break your skinny frame :mahubowtf: not a lap dance :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending