Have you ever robbed a store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
“[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they earned [i.e. committed] as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.” [Quran 5:38]

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
Narrated Abu Huraira: "I heard Allah's Apostle saying. "All the sins of my followers will be forgiven except those of the Mujahirin (those who commit a sin openly or disclose their sins to the people). An example of such disclosure is that a person commits a sin at night and though Allah screens it from the public, then he comes in the morning, and says, 'O so-and-so, I did such-and-such (evil) deed yesterday,' though he spent his night screened by his Lord (none knowing about his sin) and in the morning he removes Allah's screen from himself." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab), Volume 8, Book 73, Number 95)"

Zeus

STYLIN
Somalis are literally qashin at everything, even when it comes to a life of crime. They're too incompetent to do an elaborate diamond heist and resort to robbing a fucking dollar store.

Last edited:
Narrated Abu Huraira: "I heard Allah's Apostle saying. "All the sins of my followers will be forgiven except those of the Mujahirin (those who commit a sin openly or disclose their sins to the people). An example of such disclosure is that a person commits a sin at night and though Allah screens it from the public, then he comes in the morning, and says, 'O so-and-so, I did such-and-such (evil) deed yesterday,' though he spent his night screened by his Lord (none knowing about his sin) and in the morning he removes Allah's screen from himself." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab), Volume 8, Book 73, Number 95)"
Stop shitposting :camby:
Somalis are literally qashin at everything, even when it comes to a life of crime. They're to incompetent to do an elaborate diamond heist and resort to robbing a fucking dollar store.
I robbed my cousin of qat when i was in garowe :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending