Have you ever met a Somalispot person in person?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Did you just qarxised your sister? :russ:I can’t imagine a sibling finding out I’m on here. I’d leave the net for good and buy a dhagax phone with no internet.

whats so bad about being here lol. were just somalis on a online forum, forums exist on every corner of the internet

Gambar

VIP
I probably might link up with @Shmurda because he's hilarious but I wouldn't pull up to Jamestown because he might shoot and assume I'm his opp. We might have to meet up in a safe location and he better not smoke or drink in front of me because I don't want to help a high drunk person. I probably might take him to the gym and help him out with the equipments but I presume he'll be out of breath and sweat under 30 seconds due to being a heavy smoker. Oh, and he better not send any wh*res at me because I'm halal.

Either way, shout out broski. :salute:
He’s a nice guy, just a bit of a dhiblow.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
whats so bad about being here lol. were just somalis on a online forum, forums exist on every corner of the internet
LoL some people say outrageous things on here that they wouldn’t say irl. Say someone on here moves mad but irl they’re miskiin lmao that person wouldn’t want to be qarxised.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
LoL some people say outrageous things on here that they wouldn’t say irl. Say someone on here moves mad but irl they’re miskiin lmao that person wouldn’t want to be qarxised.

oh makes sense.

moves mad

just to be sure, does this mean angry or outrageous (using context clues from ur previous sentence). yall brits assume everyone understands ur sayings

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
u can try but i have to warn u i have a black belt in the acient martial art known as macawis weyne and years of norse street fighting :nasmad:
and i have the power of a halimo. i can yell "kidnapper" and suddenly tons of men are jumping you :sass2:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
and i have the power of a halimo. i can yell "kidnapper" and suddenly tons of men are jumping you :sass2:
in years of studying these martial arts i have discovered the ability to niggapear so as that riddle goes if a tree is kidnapped yells kidnapper but nobody hears it did it happen ?:win:

You have a SSpot date coming up?

:ohhh:
tenor.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I probably might link up with @Shmurda because he's hilarious but I wouldn't pull up to Jamestown because he might shoot and assume I'm his opp. We might have to meet up in a safe location and he better not smoke or drink in front of me because I don't want to help a high drunk person. I probably might take him to the gym and help him out with the equipments but I presume he'll be out of breath and sweat under 30 seconds due to being a heavy smoker. Oh, and he better not send any wh*res at me because I'm halal.

Either way, shout out broski. :salute:
Looool this killed me respect cro I'd love to link you styll ur a chill guy :dead::salute:

Trending