Have you ever met a Somalispot person in person?

have you ever met a Somalispot person in person. You see a Somalispot friend or opp, what would say to them, what if they are an attractive girl would you slide into their DMs, or if you catch a Somalispot opp in traffic what would you do?

Broo wtf im eating
Cansheelo leh Shaah, it's look like Malab
624D1C39-B83A-4E7C-90BF-917FE0694210.png

Inshallah when I pull up to the UK I will show @Basic's cousins how to handle themselves like niin raag and not get bullied by sanjeets and be fruity.

When I'll pull up to Minneapolis inshallah, i'm gonna join a blm riot and burn some building, always wanted to do that :dabcasar:

Reer Toronto like @Shmurda we pulling out the henny and getting @Helios sakhraan like a mofo :lolbron:

@reer australia i wanna test out some kangoroo meat

@reer scandinavia i'm good, yall seem boring as f*ck, i give a pass to dutch let's hit up the district :win:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Inshallah when I pull up to the UK I will show @Basic's cousins how to handle themselves like niin raag and not get bullied by sanjeets and be fruity.

When I'll pull up to Minneapolis inshallah, i'm gonna join a blm riot and burn some building, always wanted to do that :dabcasar:

Reer Toronto like @Shmurda we pulling out the henny and getting @Helios sakhraan like a mofo :lolbron:

@reer scandinavia i'm good, yall seem boring as f*ck, i give a pass to dutch let's hit up the district :win:
Gtfo with scandi bs never disrespect us when ur from third shithole country :camby:

you will change your opinion on Scandinavia when I show you all the good spots.

Trending

Latest posts