Have you ever met a Somalispot person in person?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Waa ruun, my sister has always stated she was 5'5 until she went to the doctors and found out she was actually 5'2 the horror on her face kkkk :dead:
Which makes you 5'5 amirite? Juzzz joshin:whoa:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Probably run since I've chatted shit to various 7'10 lightskin, Timo jileec, san duub, 400 lb muscle laden sex god geeliire from a landheere qabil with a harem of 10/10 baddies of various ethnicities who just can't leave him alone and get pregnant everytime they make eye contact with him

I'm afraid I'll wet my pants in front of him and be humiliated

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
No but most of the males here wouldn't be worth my time really, except for my fellow comrades, they know who they are. I'd be more than happy to discuss economic theories and plan a systemic coup over a nice plate of canjeero, such a lovely picture.

As for the ladies they'll be fortunate enough to witness my most prized possession, Pokémon cards. Only if they promise to behave themselves and keep the tap closed this time.
Fock the commies

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Waa ruun, my sister has always stated she was 5'5 until she went to the doctors and found out she was actually 5'2 the horror on her face kkkk :dead:

bruh if they told me im 5'2 im still claiming 5'5 idc. i dont want to sound like a midget subhanallah, 5'2 is not cute at all

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.

Am dying :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: because the same thing happened to me too i always thought I was 5’5 but my GP was like nope you’re 5’3 I was so sad

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Niggas really be living in Scandinavia lmao like what do you do all day fight some vikings over who goes on the next expedition :mjlol:
One thing i learned in sspot scandi niggas r open for everyone like everyone can bully them n no one loses sleep over it but if it is uk or canada believe me u will be dead meat

WE DEMAND JUSTICE @Admin
#scandilivesmatter

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I probably might link up with @Shmurda because he's hilarious but I wouldn't pull up to Jamestown because he might shoot and assume I'm his opp. We might have to meet up in a safe location and he better not smoke or drink in front of me because I don't want to help a high drunk person. I probably might take him to the gym and help him out with the equipments but I presume he'll be out of breath and sweat under 30 seconds due to being a heavy smoker. Oh, and he better not send any wh*res at me because I'm halal.

Either way, shout out broski. :salute:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
My sister used to be very active on sspot.
She now says she forgot her pw but also refuses to tell me her username.

Ikraney, I am on to you
tenor (3).gif

Trending