Have you ever met a Somalispot person in person?

I’ll invite the ladies over for brunch someday.

giphy.gif
How about if I invite you on some croissant and Caffelatte

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
No but most of the males here wouldn't be worth my time really, except for my fellow comrades, they know who they are. I'd be more than happy to discuss economic theories and plan a systemic coup over a nice plate of canjeero, such a lovely picture.

As for the ladies they'll be fortunate enough to witness my most prized possession, Pokémon cards. Only if they promise to behave themselves and keep the tap closed this time.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
some of you seem lovely. some of you are miserable bastareen. i keep that same energy in person so thats a warning. im also very short, (5'5) so one can say, im all talk

some of you seem lovely. some of you are miserable bastareen. i keep that same energy in person so thats a warning. im also very short, (5'5) so one can say, im all talk
wdym short that's pretty average for a woman in the west.

x z

theres this one user that is always talking so much xaar and big talk and just gives of bakhti vibes, that if i see them in person :

EgshiL0WkAEKk-q.jpeg

that will shut them up.

x z

wdym short that's pretty average for a woman in the west.

true. but 5'5 is pushing it. like when guys say they are 6ft but they are actually 5'9. i think my real height is like 5'3,

true. but 5'5 is pushing it. like when guys say they are 6ft but they are actually 5'9. i think my real height is like 5'3,
Waa ruun, my sister has always stated she was 5'5 until she went to the doctors and found out she was actually 5'2 the horror on her face kkkk :dead:

No but most of the males here wouldn't be worth my time really, except for my fellow comrades, they know who they are. I'd be more than happy to discuss economic theories and plan a systemic coup over a nice plate of canjeero, such a lovely picture.

As for the ladies they'll be fortunate enough to witness my most prized possession, Pokémon cards. Only if they promise to behave themselves and keep the tap closed this time.

My favorite pokemon is the password to 99% of my logins :wow1:

Trending

Latest posts