Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yes, every hot guy/girl.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Meh, I have fallen in lust tho.

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving someone means accepting them for who they are. I think that it is possible to learn to love someone, if the right ingredients are there. But, I must first genuinely 'like' the guy and be comfortable and safe around him. Then, looking at his aqlaaq, his deen and his character is important. I find that so many Muslim guys lack compassion, mercy and overall empathy. There are alot of broken, wounded souls walking around.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I didn't quite master how to transform an emotion such as love into words. To me love is love, I can't explain the feeling, I don't want to come off as a sap and say it's like needle piercing through my heart but something along those lines.
Awwwww.
:frdfvsb:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis don’t fall in love.
Speak for yourself, I'm like a Bollywood actress when I'm in love, laughing, singing, crying, plotting to run away if they question my love. :banderas:

Then I fell in love with a Faraax who said he loves me like hot canjeelo and odkaac.

giphy.gif

Gambar

VIP
Speak for yourself, I'm like a Bollywood actress when I'm in love, laughing, singing, crying, plotting to run away if they question my love. :banderas:

Then I fell in love with a Faraax who said he loves me like hot canjeelo and odkaac.

giphy.gif
I get the feeling you’d be thrown in jail for crimes of passion. :pachah1:

My lips on your lips, my tongue on your tongue, my face in your face, my nose on your nose, my tummy on your tummy, my ceeb in your ceeb, my hands in your hands, my legs on your legs. That's all I know about love.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:denzelnigga:I believe in the highest form of love which is consummate and encompasses passion (infatuation), intimacy (self-disclosure), and commitment (exclusivity). I'll add another dimension - endurance (spanning a lifetime). It's the idealist in me. Only time will tell what transpires.
:meleshame: you wasted your cute unmutilated malab for waiting "the one" all this years and you gonna get wrinkles on that malab without getting it pounded good. feels bad man.

when are u gonna marry ayeeyo?

@Gambar qoftan coonta wax usheeg bal.

El padrone

My lips on your lips, my tongue on your tongue, my face in your face, my nose on your nose, my tummy on your tummy, my ceeb in your ceeb, my hands in your hands, my legs on your legs. That's all I know about love.
this is wasmo wtf.

you never loved anything? :susp: you and @sophisticate are the epitome of worldy qasaaros.

El padrone

I didn't quite master how to transform an emotion such as love into words. To me love is love, I can't explain the feeling, I don't want to come off as a sap and say it's like needle piercing through my heart but something along those lines.
thats new perspective, you dont get tingling in your malab or naaso when you feel the love? weird! everybodys different i guess.

Gambar

VIP
:meleshame: you wasted your cute unmutilated malab for waiting "the one" all this years and you gonna get wrinkles on that malab without getting it pounded good. feels bad man.

when are u gonna marry ayeeyo?

@Gambar qoftan coonta wax usheeg bal.

this is wasmo wtf.

you never loved anything? :susp: you and @sophisticate are the epitome of worldy qasaaros.

thats new perspective, you dont get tingling in your malab or naaso when you feel the love? weird! everybodys different i guess.

Didnt you promise me you'd act normal waryaa? :hillarybiz:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Masha'Allah bro:obama:
Mudane Mercury Al Boodhari:fittytousand:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well I was helping this family installing their parabol I got to know their daughter later on she would on purpose turn off their internet or mess they're tv just so that her Mom would call me and ask me to fix it

Things escalated after that now her and my mom are buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts