Have YOU ever fallen INLOVE?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yup back in yr 9, there was this half arab/english girl that told me she liked me, I can't lie I like her too, but unfortunately switched countries without getting her socials:mjcry:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Muji

VIP
The infatuation disappears very early on in the relationship because it’s just hormones driving you to reproduce. But once the baby is produced the lust and the hormones dry up and you find yourself in a situation where you have promised to live forever with someone. At this point it becomes about both of you struggling to get your needs met. Hence why I encourage everyone to ignore the heart flutters and go with someone you can live with and slowly fall in love with.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The infatuation disappears very early on in the relationship because it’s just hormones driving you to reproduce. But once the baby is produced the lust and the hormones dry up and you find yourself in a situation where you have promised to live forever with someone. At this point it becomes about both of you struggling to get your needs met. Hence why I encourage everyone to ignore the heart flutters and go with someone you can live with and slowly fall in love with.

excuse me, we r not in Victorian age ok.

I need my amiir khan, don't ruin our silly giggle thread please! Always serious

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

promised to live with someone forever kulaha

HELLL Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

I aint promising anyone anything! in my ayeeyo years, (hold up: technically I am already in these years right) I will be in a muslim nun house praying for my ticket to Janaah

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

You just described a perfect Bantu Husband please look into this option for a happy life sister.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s the truth. Speak to a married person lol. I think this is why we have such high divorce rates because we think marriage is one long rom com.

Funny u should say this. Every day I get a Quran verse of the day!

This is the verse for today. It encourages the husband to ignore the wifes annoying trait, that Allaah swt might make that annoying trait a good thing come out of it!

Surah An- Nisa Verse 4:19

"O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. And do not make difficulties for them in order to take [back] part of what you gave them unless they commit a clear immorality. And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them - perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good."

So patience is encouraged here.

Also-- rememeber Prophet pbuh was about to divorce his temperamental wife Hafsa, and Allaah swt had to send Jibril and command the prophet not to divorce her. Pbuh & pbut

The reason is Hafso was praying good Salat & also fasting a lot! Can u imagine this? Allaahu Akaar! Saved By Allaah swt