Have YOU ever fallen INLOVE?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have not. Yes, I married my husband, but, I never "fell inlove"! He never made me fall down when he enters the room. I care for him, because he is my baby daddy, that is it.

I guess, I have to define what "LOVE" is before we get into the discussion of

HAVE U FALLEN INLOVE???

Have YOU? How different is it from FALLING IN LUST? (that's why I have these marehaan kids)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No but I've been infatuated with a few people, the feeling dies down after a bit.

Infatuation is drive by loving, right? Its something that comes with the wind.

Someone told me LOVE is when u put another person ahead of your own life.

excuse me???

Well FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK that, I guess I have not fallen in love then. lol

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Infatuation is drive by loving, right? Its something that comes with the wind.

Someone told me LOVE is when u put another person ahead of your own life.

Well FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK that I guess I have not fallen in love then. lol

More so just extreme feelings pulling you along for the ride. I don't think that's love seems irresponsible LOL , for me love is finding content with the person I've found not settling but happy with my decision. I can imagine spending the rest of my life with them a real life partner

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
More so just extreme feelings pulling you along for the ride. I don't think that's love seems irresponsible LOL , for me love is finding content with the person I've found not settling but happy with my decision. I can imagine spending the rest of my life with them a real life partner

A room mate ayeeyo can do that for u! u taking single mother ayeeyo roommate application! U seem detached from your own heart

Or do u have a heart?

that's another thing, maybe I lack a heart to love?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
A room mate ayeeyo can do that for u! u taking single mother ayeeyo roommate application! U seem detached from your own heart

Or do u have a heart?

A roomate isn't for life and I can't sleep with them :( . What happens if they get angry after a argument and leave without paying there side of the rent?

I don't have a heart it's the easy way to live life without getting upset about it's unfairness. Love means different things to different people you don't need to accept someone's definition or idea of it . Whatever you want it to mean it can be that even it's something simple.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
"He never made me fall down when he enters the room. I care for him because he is my baby daddy, that is it" That is what love is for most normal people. Anyone who is falling all over the place when their loved ones enter the room is a crazy person or an actor :damsel:

I realised recently that I am attracted to Somali Women. Anyways, from a nin prospective Jecel is very powerful wallahi. I constantly meet beautiful Somali women everyday. Its only a matter of time inshallah that one of them will be cooking me Baris, Xilib iyo Maruuq for lunch on Sundays. But, when I look back there was that one somali girl that liked me when I was 15 she said she wanted to be a lawyer. But, sometimes I just wonder how she is doing.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"He never made me fall down when he enters the room. I care for him because he is my baby daddy, that is it" That is what love is for most normal people. Anyone who is falling all over the place when their loved ones enter the room is a crazy person or an actor :damsel:

Really? Well Hollywood has probably influenced me :damsel:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I realised recently that I am attracted to Somali Women. Anyways, from a nin prospective Jecel is very powerful wallahi. I constantly meet beautiful Somali women everyday. Its only a matter of time inshallah that one of them will be cooking me Baris, Xilib iyo Maruuq for lunch on Sundays. But, when I look back there was that one somali girl that liked me when I was 15 she said she wanted to be a lawyer. But, sometimes I just wonder how she is doing.

Well....get your lazy futo up and go look for her! Isn't LOV E supposed to be chased??? Celine Dion song-- I drove all night just to be with u?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you like kids or just the idea of it? Landheree status means nothing now cause people will call you langaab in the next generation even if it's not true.

:wow:

Landheer is expensive nowadays. Thats why he wants to be rich. Nowadays langaab is the best economical way to survive. A son and a daughter, and maybe a third son for insurance

Do you like kids or just the idea of it? Landheree status means nothing now cause people will call you langaab in the next generation even if it's not true.

:wow:

If I had money, I would like to have lots of children which is good because there is something that lives on for generations .

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Landheer is expensive nowadays. Thats why he wants to be rich. Nowadays langaab is the best economical way to survive. A son and a daughter, and maybe a third son for insurance

Depends where you live I only want loads of kids they will be my pension plan. Also I have loads of siblings I love having so many people to rely on and how we can support each other
If I had money I would like to have lots of children which is good because there is something that lives on .

I feel you but I'll feel guilty for bringing them into this demon world. So it's a internal battle of my personal interests vs there potential happiness

Yup back in yr 9, there was this half arab/english girl that told me she liked me, I can't lie I like her too, but unfortunately switched countries without getting her socials:mjcry: