Have you ever been bullied

Horrible question. Majority of Sspot users were bullied at one point at their lives, it's the reason why they hold some much resentment for "others" (((you know what I mean))); and taking that resentment and releasing it in a form of hateful posts or threads. Majority will deny this claim, but if you take a look at the sheer number of autistic threads these mongrels post you will question the very meaning of sanity.

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
Horrible question. Majority of Sspot users were bullied at one point at their lives, it's the reason why they hold some much resentment for "others" (((you know what I mean))); and taking that resentment and releasing it in a form of hateful posts or threads. Majority will deny this claim, but if you take a look at the sheer number of autistic threads these mongrels post you will question very meaning of sanity.

Accurate.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
nah but I do have a lot of haters tho. fun fact: if ur nice to everyone u get a whole free army of defenders. like someone said Somalis never get bullied because we always have each others backs. Strong community innit

I was bullied until I stood up for myself. These racist cadaan kids where dissing me. I got mad and then I punched the bully. We fought and and I won. This started my cycle of fighting in schools.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Been a bully and have been bullied. Around the same time. It's an endless cycle tbh. Most people who are bullies are usually dealing with shit behind the scenes

Yes. A Lot. The worse is when I went to a pan-Africanist school. Unfortunately, there’s still adults that like to bully people in the hood. I’ve still a group of maadows/Nacos that love to bully mental disabled people.
Your story sounds interesting. Pan africanist school? can you explain more

I live in a Chicago where being a bully is a death sentence, every kid who acted tough would perish during the summer time, I know a few guys that ended up on Channel 5 during highschool.
Chicago is the few places in the world where people don’t go out of their way to f*ck with you, no one knows who is a shooter or not so even the gangsters keep a distance.

Trending

Latest posts