Have you ever been bullied

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Some of these are sad. You guys should of been taught to swing bangs from a young age. I would always stick up for the ones getting bullied. That shit irks my skin. Had a couple of year 11 girls try it on me when I was in y9. I taught them a lesson ever since then they wouldn’t even look at me during lunch time. You gotta show these people your not to be fucked about with. I’m so grateful that I was raised in a house filled with boys. Everyday I was getting fucked up so bad. But it taught me how to fight.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
I used to fight in malcaamad when I was a kid, but that’s because there were a lot of trouble makers and I had to defend myself.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
stop throwing shade at your big age and say it with your chest man.
Abaayp this is the internet, one does not need chest to say shit. You just seemed like you did get bullied by madows, I was pointing that out.

Those colourist remarks, your weird attitude and victim complex. It all adds up.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Abaayp this is the internet, one does not need chest to say shit. You just seemed like you did get bullied by madows, I was pointing that out.

Those colourist remarks, your weird attitude and victim complex. It all adds up.
it was only one and the rest were normal towards me infact in my uni 99 pe4cent were west african and were my friends I actually have no problem with them just that one girl I heavily disliked chill.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
it was only one and the rest were normal towards me infact in my uni 99 pe4cent were west african and were my friends I actually have no problem with them just that one girl I heavily disliked chill.
I mean I'm just sayin man, you got problems you need to get over. I mean honestly it's bad enough I could tell before you even said that.

I'm gonna stop here since it ain't none of my biz:kanyeshrug:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1600971303936.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good times, when Somalis were respected here. :farmajoyaab:

Good ol' time wallee...... in elementary i got back at my bully I stole her amazing collection of world postal stamps book. She cried so much.

1600971533285.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I mean I'm just sayin man, you got problems you need to get over. I mean honestly it's bad enough I could tell before you even said that.

I'm gonna stop here since it ain't none of my biz:kanyeshrug:
why do you even care a bit weird don't you think?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
In Syria, I was never bullied by other students, for being tall and giant compared to midget Syrians, that was the case for me and my other Somali friends at school until some Somali girls came to our school, they were four, 3 of them were at 6th grade and the last 5th grade, like us.

They started with harassment on the break time, so we immediately stood to them, and that what made us a target to them. The harassments were unintentional or weren't considered harassment "at least to them" as we discovered later. One of these harassments happened to my friend's brother at 6th grade, the strongest of them bushed him in the line when they to moved to class, and when he asked "why you bushed me" she replied with " I don't know". It seemed that they didn't consider that as harassment. Eventually, we became a target.

They fought very well, run faster than most of us (Somali boys) as we discovered when we tried to run away from them if the fight went in their favor, the catch and beat us to the ground while running. The break between lessons becomes like a horror whenever we see them. To be honest, they looked buff, like Jojo characters, and masculine compared to other Somali girls in the school. That continued until they were moved to another school.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yup by a ghanian b**** it only happened in class. She would constantly pick on me for 2 years continuous in half of my subjects I was with her she really knocked my self confidence down she thought I was an easy target. I pray she doesn't see daylight.

Lmao apparently all the hardcore other Africans hating Somalis on this forum have been bullied in school. Would you think as victims of bullies they would learn how to empathize and show compassion but meh. I guess the saying is true ‘treat people like animals and they will act like animals’. Smh

In Syria, I was never bullied by other students, for being tall and giant compared to midget Syrians, that was the case for me and my other Somali friends at school until some Somali girls came to our school, they were four, 3 of them were at 6th grade and the last 5th grade, like us.

They started with harassment on the break time, so we immediately stood to them, and that what made us a target to them. The harassments were unintentional or weren't considered harassment "at least to them" as we discovered later. One of these harassments happened to my friend's brother at 6th grade, the strongest of them bushed him in the line when they to moved to class, and when he asked "why you bushed me" she replied with " I don't know". It seemed that they didn't consider that as harassment. Eventually, we became a target.

They fought very well, run faster than most of us (Somali boys) as we discovered when we tried to run away from them if the fight went in their favor, the catch and beat us to the ground while running. The break between lessons becomes like a horror whenever we see them. To be honest, they looked buff, like Jojo characters, and masculine compared to other Somali girls in the school. That continued until they were moved to another school.
What were you doing in Syria, just asking out of curiosity never knew Somalis use to go there. Are you half Somali?

I live in a Chicago where being a bully is a death sentence, every kid who acted tough would perish during the summer time, I know a few guys that ended up on Channel 5 during highschool.

Trending

Latest posts