Have you ever been bullied

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
No, I attended all somali schools throught my life and everyone knew each other and got a long...mostly

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
In secondary , I was bullied on the first week , beaten and my lunch robbed , the teachers and principal look the other way around not giving a flying shit about the welfare of their students,
20 madow kids ganging up on me outside the school gates, they had sticks and would hurl stones at foreigner looking students,

I had enough of getting black eye everyday, the fight was not even fair , you fight one motherfucker and you have 15 kids jumping in the fight, I was very angry and for the first time I smuggled knucklebrass into school.

Another Somali kid who's glasses was broken wanted revenge, we Somalis formed groups , we would attack the bullies when they let their guard off , one by one give them blackeye and kicked them very hard in the head , ofcourse we would wait for them outside the gates and follow them once their group become smaller.

We were called the angry mongrels, for doing far more damage than the bullies, eventually the circle became bigger, Nigerians and Mozambicans , kids would pay for protection

We got arrested for bodily harm and expelled from school luckily I was 13 , if I was two years older I would have been sent to juvenile detention center . Instead I was sent to a different school.

The other school was diverse full of immigrants less xenophobia

Yes i was bullied in middle school. I was fresh off the boat and didn’t fit in with the black kids or the western Somali kids.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Yes. A Lot. The worse is when I went to a pan-Africanist school. Unfortunately, there’s still adults that like to bully people in the hood. I’ve still a group of maadows/Nacos that love to bully mental disabled people.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Yes i was bullied in middle school. I was fresh off the boat and didn’t fit in with the black kids or the western Somali kids.
The blacks, Puerto Ricans, and po’ whites were give me shit. Hood whites didn’t like me and would team up with the Wakandans to pick at me.

Yes. A Lot. The worse is when I went to a pan-Africanist school. Unfortunately, there’s still adults that like to bully people in the hood. I’ve still a group of maadows/Nacos that love to bully mental disabled people.

I'm guessing you didn't study Somali history at your Pan-African school?
:hmm:

Nope. I did kick some black boys head in though, nearly killed the guy:damedamn: and I punched up some Arab boy for talking shit. The kid was literally crying like all weak Arabs:chrisfreshhah:
A lot of my fights have been with other Mali’s too

Our form of being bullied is different than the West . In the West they mock each other until you go insane . Back home you get bullied for being the easy target , physically the weakest until you grow up and become strong then it ceases. And that’s the end of it.

Yes unfortunately have been bullied, but mostly by women I happen to work with. Just general nasty attitude. I unfriended one twice on wajibook because of her nasty attitude and each time she was the one who added me on Facebook. And my coping mechanism was to unfriend the bully immediately to get her to reflect on why Ive decided to unfriend her but it seem to not worked as she escalated her antics.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yup by a ghanian it only happened in class. She would constantly pick on me for 2 years continuous in half of my subjects I was with her she really knocked my self confidence down she thought I was an easy target. I pray she doesn't see daylight.

Yup by a ghanian b**** it only happened in class. She would constantly pick on me for 2 years continuous in half of my subjects I was with her she really knocked my self confidence down she thought I was an easy target. I pray she doesn't see daylight.

Learn MMA and teach her a lesson.

:denzelnigga:

haven't seen her since 2010 the last was in a bus she obviously didn't say a word but now I regret not getting my revenge walahi I had an easy opportunity but chosen to stay silent walahi that is my biggest L to this day.

I see and you may or may not see her again, who knows? Its still a useful skill to have as you never know when it will come in handy. Onwards and upwards sis.

giphy.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I see and you may or may not see her again, who knows? Its still a useful skill to have as you never know when it will come in handy. Onwards and upwards sis.

giphy.gif
lol true if I ever see her I would just give her a dirty look and keep it moving but I highly doubt it she doesn't live anywhere where I live

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The way i see it:

theres no such thing as being bullied, you only ALLOW yourself to be bullied.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yup by a ghanian b**** it only happened in class. She would constantly pick on me for 2 years continuous in half of my subjects I was with her she really knocked my self confidence down she thought I was an easy target. I pray she doesn't see daylight.
That explains a lot of your posts

Trending

Latest posts