Have you ever been asked what block are you from by hoodrats?

Have you ever been asked what block your from by hoodrats, wallahi hoodrats get on my nerves. they ask me which set your from it honestly gives me urges to get a firearm license, I just lie and say I'm from Nebraska most of the times they leave me alone. I'm just regular dude minding his own business going shopping. I would never state my old block that shit will get me killed in a instant, these madow folks don't value life, alot of them are trigger happy in the Midwest, they act like they own the turf but the cadaan man does.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Have you ever been asked what block your from by hoodrats, wallahi hoodrats get on my nerves. they ask me which set your from it honestly gives me urges to get a firearm license, I just lie and say I'm from Nebraska most of the times they leave me alone. I'm just regular dude minding his own business going shopping. I would never state my old block that shit will get me killed in a instant, these madow folks don't value life, alot of them are trigger happy in the Midwest, they act like they own the turf but the cadaan man does.

No.

I stay away from Swedish no go zones where these hood rats roam, rocking adidas track suits, becknarbags and generic arabic hair cuts (fades, they look like members of some kind of arab hitlerjugend with those tracksuit uniforms and haircuts).

Last edited:
No.

I stay away from Swedish no go zone where these hood rats roam, rocking adidas track suits, becknarbags and generic arabic hair cuts (fades, they look like members of some kind of arab hitlerjugend with those tracksuit uniforms and haircuts).
Watch out for those adidas track suit guys they are up to no good .

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
[Q
That never happened to me.
But then again my jungle aint shit comparing to your jungle.

UOTE="Molotoff, post: 2515880, member: 5743"]
No.

I stay away from Swedish no go zone where these hood rats roam, rocking adidas track suits, becknarbags and generic arabic hair cuts (fades, they look like members of some kind of arab hitlerjugend with those tracksuit uniforms and haircuts).
[/QUOTE]
They dont do shit if you look like you can fight.

As long as you just mind your own business and dont wear flashy stuff, you're pretty much good.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
nope

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I don't entertain or speak with strangers, especially cats that live the street life. This might sound offensive but they don't even deserve a conversation from me. Just keep it pushin

I don't entertain or speak with strangers, especially cats that live the street life. This might sound offensive but they don't even deserve a conversation from me. Just keep it pushin
Bro they try to start conversations with me, if I don't speak they might see it as disrespect and they will shoot me.

Never, i dont even know a single hoodrat. I'm too high vibrational to get in contact with people that low vibrational.

Never, i dont even know a single hoodrat. I'm too high vibrational to get in contact with people that low vibrational.
I probably won't go shopping on the Southside every again, I'm a university student I got too much to lose. These people want to start conversation and I don't want to talk.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
No.

I stay away from Swedish no go zones where these hood rats roam, rocking adidas track suits, becknarbags and generic arabic hair cuts (fades, they look like members of some kind of arab hitlerjugend with those tracksuit uniforms and haircuts).
What's wrong with fades?. They look cool.
mid-fade-with-a-quiff.jpg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
If those hoodrats to Little Village and the Latin Kings asked those questions, they would cry about being judged and the freedom. I’ll be on this simp crying on CNN.

Trending