Have you ever been asked what block are you from by hoodrats?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Unfortunately, Chicongo treats hood rats like endangered panda bears with severe autism and ADHD. If they rob you and shot them, people will demonize you and make 1547797688 excuses for the criminal. When I said I would kill someone for trying to rob me and I don’t feel sorry for gangbangers getting shot, 75 percent of maadows told me I was cruel and going to far. Maybe there’s something to this low iq thing..........

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
No.

I stay away from Swedish no go zones where these hood rats roam, rocking adidas track suits, becknarbags and generic arabic hair cuts (fades, they look like members of some kind of arab hitlerjugend with those tracksuit uniforms and haircuts).
Lol you can’t stay away from those places if you’re living in gbg as they’re making more than 50% of the population. :trumpsmirk:

Unfortunately, Chicongo treats hood rats like endangered panda bears with severe autism and ADHD. If they rob you and shot them, people will demonize you and make 1547797688 excuses for the criminal. When I said I would kill someone for trying to rob me and I don’t feel sorry for gangbangers getting shot, 75 percent of maadows told me I was cruel and going to far. Maybe there’s something to this low iq thing..........
Some of the madow folks are sociopaths/psychopaths, I remember there was this dude who use to take photos of people he killed and uploaded them on Instagram, I think he was from Pockettown or Lakeside. He had a short rap career apparently when he was killed the murder rate dropped in those areas.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Some of the madow folks are sociopaths/psychopaths, I remember there was this dude who use to take photos of people he killed and uploaded them on Instagram, I think he was from Pockettown or Lakeside. He had a short rap career apparently when he was killed the murder rate dropped in those areas.
My auntie almost got carjacked during the day last week. My neighbors didn’t come out to help her and my uncle was just screaming to let it go. He had shears, shovels , and all types of garnering tools, he just stayed in the back yard. I’ve seen a disabled girl getting beaten and a maadow guy get shot in front of these posse . Guess who was the only person that called for help ? Me, the racist, self-hating, coon ass “Muslim” African booty scratcher. FYI, no one likes this uncle and is only related to us by marriage.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

They're testing him. If he had sat down, power transfers to them and they can do whatever they want with him. Homie stood his ground and controlled the situation. He's a professional though but the principle still applies. If someone asks you something you don't want to answer, don't answer.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
No.

I stay away from Swedish no go zones where these hood rats roam, rocking adidas track suits, becknarbags and generic arabic hair cuts (fades, they look like members of some kind of arab hitlerjugend with those tracksuit uniforms and haircuts).
I thaught i wqs the only who realised those dhegecas style especielly how they look the same :chrisfreshhah:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
No.

I thought no go zones were fake or are you memeing?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No.

Imagine walking into a fancy restaurant In a adidas tracksuit