have u ever met a non somali who claimed to be somali?

Nigeria is richer and better than somalia why would he claim that smh i dnt believe u no non somali would claim somali wtf
To get asylum and Nigeria is a shit hole, that's why we have tons of Nigerian prostitutes and scam artist roaming around in every big European city.. You'll se this stuff if you travel.

Fay

DELETED
To get asylum and Nigeria is a shit hole, that's why we have tons of Nigerian prostitutes and scam artist roaming around in every big European city.. You'll se this stuff if you travel.
Its not a shithole compared to somalia tho is what im saying wtf somalia is amongst the poorest in africa nigeria is one of the richest despite it being corrupt

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Both genders have their faults but Halimo issues are superficial compared to what damages the Somali reputation worldwide.

Halimos being loud will not show up in government statistics for high crime rates etc.
Who is lining up the prisons?
Who is involved in knife crime and increasing their parent's blood pressure and grief?
etc, etc.
You’re right I did mention the ciyaal suuqs
They are a the biggest problem and the fathers are to blame , their lazy maqaayad going fathers failed to show them what raagnimo is, so they looked for it in the streets , the drug dealers guys getting money and f*cking many girls are superior than their lazy broke benefits taking bum father who spend their time talking about beesha beefs
the guys they saw on the streets seemed to have the 1.money 2.power 4. Respect 5.Women which are the core motivation of nin raag Ah, they know no other avenue by which to get these things, only the streets.

E82A3257-0CBE-4FBE-8424-D9B6C89CA8A0.jpeg

42A98FB7-8D81-4292-8515-C381B9B27900.jpeg
Shieeeeet

Its not a shithole compared to somalia tho is what im saying wtf somalia is amongst the poorest in africa nigeria is one of the richest despite it being corrupt

Let me guess you are one of those self hating xalimos if you think nigeria is so great why do they leave the country. And arent nigerians the same people that kidnap little girls in their villages and sell them to italian pimps. Please keep the self hating to yourself

Fay

DELETED
Let me guess you are one of those self hating xalimos if you think nigeria is so great why do they leave the country. And arent nigerians the same people that kidnap little girls in their villages and sell them to italian pimps. Please keep the self hating to yourself
Somalis do the same thing n rape lil girls lol boy bye i speak truth this is why somali ppl dnt like me here

Somalis do the same thing n rape lil girls lol boy bye i speak truth this is why somali ppl dnt like me here

People dont like you because you seem like a madowbeg. you say all these things about somalis but if tyrone does the samething you will let him slide because he is opressed and the white men wants to keep him down🤣🤣 can i ask you where you live maybe that explains everything

Fay

DELETED
People dont like you because you seem like a madowbeg. you say all these things about somalis but if tyrone does the samething you will let him slide because he is opressed and the white men wants to keep him down🤣🤣 can i ask you where you live maybe that explains everything
We r all oppressed in the united states... i am not a beg i am black.specifically pro black women... i have no racist bone in my body alhamdulilah i am on the right track n just cos i call somalis out dnt mean im a self hater.. i wouldnt be married to a somali man if i was idiot

We r all oppressed in the united states... i am not a beg i am black.specifically pro black women... i have no racist bone in my body alhamdulilah i am on the right track n just cos i call somalis out dnt mean im a self hater.. i wouldnt be married to a somali man if i was idiot

Nobody is opressed in the us people just want to be victims 24/7

Ur not from the usa man u dnt know nothing stay out of this

You are right iam not from the usa. But i watch the news and social media. And honnestly black people are over reacting they start all their shit and when people react back they gonna throw the race card like a bunch of cowards

Fay

DELETED
You are right iam not from the usa. But i watch the news and social media. And honnestly black people are over reacting they start all their shit and when people react back they gonna throw the race card like a bunch of cowards
Thats not the same as living here i live in the south... and in one of the most racist states louisiana

Trending