have u ever met a non somali who claimed to be somali?

You know whats funny you have certain somalis that are ashamed of their etnicity so they claim kenyan or yemeni. Meanwhile you have somali bantus and reer xamars that are proud somalis they dont claim nothing else besides somali but they get shitted on🤣🤣 wallahi somalis are funny

You know whats funny you have certain somalis that are ashamed of their etnicity so they claim kenyan or yemeni. Meanwhile you have somali bantus and reer xamars that are proud somalis they dont claim nothing else besides somali but they get shitted on🤣🤣 wallahi somalis are funny
it's embarrassing

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yes a Nigerian..
I knew he was lying and played along and asked him to speak Somali which he failed. And straight up told him he look Nigerian and not Somali then he claimed to be half Somali :mjlol:
Maybe he actually was half, and just wanted to know how much somali he looked, but you crashed him.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
No but I met an Eritrean guy who hated being confused for Somali 😂😂😂
He probably didn’t want the bad rep Somalis have to be projected onto him, in uk young Somalis are seen as cheap begs especially the xalimos who can’t do Anything for themselves they always hiding behind blackness, they always being bullied by madows who they so desperately want to be. Prideless youth with no backbone.

He probably didn’t want the bad rep Somalis have to be projected on him, in uk young Somalis are seen as cheap bets especially the xalimos who can’t do Anything for themselves they always hiding behind blackness, they always being bullied by madows who they so desperately want to be. Prideless youth with no backbone.
uk somalis are so loud and embarrassing.

He probably didn’t want the bad rep Somalis have to be projected onto him, in uk young Somalis are seen as cheap begs especially the xalimos who can’t do Anything for themselves they always hiding behind blackness, they always being bullied by madows who they so desperately want to be. Prideless youth with no backbone.
I’m not like that and I’m from iingrees

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
xalimoos yea but faraxs no where near they’re quiet
Yeah our bad rep is mostly due to the girls.
The guys aren’t loud and embarrassing
They lowkey, they just go about their lives, the roadman is busy doing roads, the arab wannabes are in the salafi masjids, bum is his mother’s basement playing games and the high value guy is pursuing his career / creating his empire.

xalimos are the loud and embarrassing ones, always on twitter tweeting about how much they hate being Somali and how somalis ain’t shit

but that’s women for u,its female nature to be destructive especially low class females.

that’s true , at uni there was this girl who looked Persian I asked her what she was she said somali and I said ur not but she insisted she was.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Oh all the time! I had a translating job once upon a time, for hospitals etc. I would very often be called into translate for a Somali who wasn’t Somali and didn’t speak a word of Somali.