Have Somalis taken over UK Drill Music?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This one got a million views damn! We gotta apologize to UK Somalis now they have taken over the culture there now while Caribbeans have lost influence

Somalis will not overtake anything if they produce only squeky voiced, scooby doo sounding rappers. We need to hear some bass in your voice dear rappers.

After the loss of Richi and 2smokeyy, somalis will not takeover uk drill.

TekNiKo

VIP
Somalis will not overtake anything if they produce only squeky voiced, scooby doo sounding rappers. We need to hear some bass in your voice dear rappers.

2smokkey is sick I cant lie he quit for the diin

Drill is the worst music genre. It’s absolutely trash. It’s basically bragging about being a criminal scumbags and it draws in the dumbest people in the world

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

true that richie and 2smockey are gone but you still have baby mane and suspect whoes blowing up recently and you still have the duo 38 and alz and their just smashing it gaining millions of views and followers their defo the face of somali uk drill

TekNiKo

VIP
true that richie and 2smockey are gone but you still have baby mane and suspect whoes blowing up recently and you still have the duo 38 and alz and their just smashing it gaining millions of views and followers their defo the face of somali uk drill

Damn seems like yall took over from the Jaraar :salute:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

What happen to 2smokey ?

Jungle

VIP
Brixton, junction and peckham alone have like 25+ that do drill and are known lol malis not close when it comes to music. Nw/w dont even do drill nines, cbiz, :fredo:, k koke, gp 9th street etc

Trending