Have Somalis taken over UK Drill Music?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I know he ain't a drill artist but I was told CSB Nines is half-Somali.

His sister is a niqabi and he mentioned being part Somali on social media, I think.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He’s mix with Cape Verdean. That nigga is actually tapped . I heard while he was stabbing his opp he was laughing
Most roadmen are tapped thats calm and Oh hes somali cape verdean mix either way he must either be mali or arab since most of a gang are malis and arabs

Btw my mistake richie quit to focus on deen 2smockey is locked up

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard

This one got a million views damn! We gotta apologize to UK Somalis now they have taken over the culture there now while Caribbeans have lost influence

It was all cool back then when Richie was doing this. 2 Smokey also passes in my book but the rest are just cringe and weird. Using our mother tongue to speak about selling drugs and stabbing there imaginary “opps”, while also not being able to rap just makes your ears bleed.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I need all of you Reer Britain to thank Chief keef and Chicago for the only music genre you guys have.

giphy.gif

This one got a million views damn! We gotta apologize to UK Somalis now they have taken over the culture there now while Caribbeans have lost influence

Not only are Somalis taking over the London drill music scene they also took over the Toronto drill music scene lol.

6CA28474-99AD-4DAD-BC8F-BF73305C7A01.jpeg

Look at these Toronto geeljire’s true pillars of society :mjlaugh: lol

World

VIP
Most roadmen are tapped thats calm and Oh hes somali cape verdean mix either way he must either be mali or arab since most of a gang are malis and arabs

Btw my mistake richie quit to focus on deen 2smockey is locked up
2smokey became religious he made this insta post:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
In Australia, we have left the drill scene to our Polynesian brothers and man can they rap!

This tune is a banger and even has nonce-avelli moonwalking on the plane's wing.

:ohhhdamn:

In Australia, we have left the drill scene to our Polynesian brothers and man can they rap!

This tune is a banger and even has nonce-avelli moonwalking on the plane's wing.

:ohhhdamn:

I thought everyone in Aussie land was a mate and chilled out who love surfing? This doesn’t look Australian

Trending

Latest posts