have i gone insane im constantly stressed and upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the apostates have gathered in numbers to simultaneously cry about what I said because it shows a lack of morals, atheists want to teach me about morals:drakelaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It seems the apostates have gathered in numbers to simultaneously cry about what I said because it shows a lack of morals, atheists want to teach me about morals:drakelaugh:

I know Boqor I know now his done more shirk elevating himself to god and deciding who is a believer or not. It never ends truly the non-religious in religious 'clothes' their behaviors leads one nightmare after another. Unfortunately the good folks who actually spot this then blame the faith, they shouldn't blame god for this scoundrel now don't give him that much credit. The atheists should take that into consideration, god can be misrepresented by these scoundrels doesn't mean it's god fault. Haven't you been misrepresented before or quoted wrongly? think about it that way!!! :trumpsmirk:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Im always upset and mad about my situation its like i cant go one minute without remebering jail time i was locked ive had nightmares about going back to jail nearly everyday i dont understand why that snitch lied about me should i go to the doctor and tell them im depressed im worried about my sanity and fear i might go crazy i just dont understand why the liar picked me what did i ever do to this snitch i think im gonna need to get some help because i cant even focus on anything f*ck the lying Snitches wllhi i respect the snitch that tells the truth and is brinhing justice but blatantly locking a innocent man up i cant understand why you want to do that i feel like getting the snitch down but ik he will just snitch again or the police will just put two and two together. This whole injustice case put my family through alot of stress they know im innocent and there was no evidence except for id parade on me and all the other id parade people were Madow so it was unfair and easy for the timojilac prick to pick out the only mali in the lineup the jury were all white from the countryside mostly and two hindis the racists got me locked for one month and slapped with a tag until june. Knowone ever feels my pain they dont understand how it feels to be locked while innocent and restricted of your rights like a animal ik i sound like im ing but noone else is there to hear me out and give me advice i feel like my life is cursed i cant leave the house after 8pm until june should i just leave the uk after my tag comes off? Or should i just do suicide theres no hope for me now with this bad record.
Don’t feel down abaayo macaan sweery my sunshine I’m here for you just lay your head on my chest and let me comb your soft silky hair sweery I’ll provide everything you need unconditional quruxley sweery you’re macaan like jalaato udgoon like jasmine soft silky hair like Pocahontas xaaax my heart belongs to you xaaaxest of the xaaax give me your waliid phone number I want to walk you down the aisle

Pray! And also talk to someone, there are practical solutions for every problem. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Never forget: • When you are hurt by people who share the same blood as you, just remember Yusuf (alayhissalam),who was betrayed by his own brothers. • If you find your parents opposing you, remember Ibrahim (alayhissalam),whose father led him to the fire. • If you're stuck with a problem where there's no way out, remember Yunus (alayhissalam),stuck in the belly of a whale. • When someone slanders you , remember Aisha (radi Allahu 'anha) who was slandered throughout the city. • If you're ill your body cries with pain, remember Ayoub (alayhissalam) who was more ill than you. • When you are lonely, recall Adam (alayhissalam) who was created alone. • When you cant see the logic around you, think of Nuh (alayhissalam)who built an Ark without questioning. • If you are mocked by your own relatives, family, friends and the world at large, then remember our dear Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam).

via Quran the solution for humanity

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im always upset and mad about my situation its like i cant go one minute without remebering jail time i was locked ive had nightmares about going back to jail nearly everyday i dont understand why that snitch lied about me should i go to the doctor and tell them im depressed im worried about my sanity and fear i might go crazy i just dont understand why the liar picked me what did i ever do to this snitch i think im gonna need to get some help because i cant even focus on anything f*ck the lying Snitches wllhi i respect the snitch that tells the truth and is brinhing justice but blatantly locking a innocent man up i cant understand why you want to do that i feel like getting the snitch down but ik he will just snitch again or the police will just put two and two together. This whole injustice case put my family through alot of stress they know im innocent and there was no evidence except for id parade on me and all the other id parade people were Madow so it was unfair and easy for the timojilac prick to pick out the only mali in the lineup the jury were all white from the countryside mostly and two hindis the racists got me locked for one month and slapped with a tag until june. Knowone ever feels my pain they dont understand how it feels to be locked while innocent and restricted of your rights like a animal ik i sound like im ing but noone else is there to hear me out and give me advice i feel like my life is cursed i cant leave the house after 8pm until june should i just leave the uk after my tag comes off? Or should i just do suicide theres no hope for me now with this bad record.

Waryaa....take this opportunity to STAY AT HOME!!! READ QURAN TO CALM DOWN. GO TO YOUTUBE and watch videos by Mufti Ismail about his prophet series, or Yasir Qadhi on his Prophet series videos. It will calm you down. Stay out of the street. You will be safe. God is giving you a second chance. And yes, if u have free medical go to therapy, it will not hurt to talk to someone. Stop thinking too much about it. The snitch is saving your life.

Thanks to everyone who showed love and gave me advice and support im taking it and gonna keep going forward and you man that tried hate on me and make a mockery out of my harsh situation may Allah guide you to the right path and forgive you ameen.

Pray! And also talk to someone, there are practical solutions for every problem. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Never forget: • When you are hurt by people who share the same blood as you, just remember Yusuf (alayhissalam),who was betrayed by his own brothers. • If you find your parents opposing you, remember Ibrahim (alayhissalam),whose father led him to the fire. • If you're stuck with a problem where there's no way out, remember Yunus (alayhissalam),stuck in the belly of a whale. • When someone slanders you , remember Aisha (radi Allahu 'anha) who was slandered throughout the city. • If you're ill your body cries with pain, remember Ayoub (alayhissalam) who was more ill than you. • When you are lonely, recall Adam (alayhissalam) who was created alone. • When you cant see the logic around you, think of Nuh (alayhissalam)who built an Ark without questioning. • If you are mocked by your own relatives, family, friends and the world at large, then remember our dear Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam).

via Quran the solution for humanity
Thanks man this advice helps alot love bro

Status
Not open for further replies.