have i gone insane im constantly stressed and upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im always upset and mad about my situation its like i cant go one minute without remebering jail time i was locked ive had nightmares about going back to jail nearly everyday i dont understand why that snitch lied about me should i go to the doctor and tell them im depressed im worried about my sanity and fear i might go crazy i just dont understand why the liar picked me what did i ever do to this snitch i think im gonna need to get some help because i cant even focus on anything f*ck the lying Snitches wllhi i respect the snitch that tells the truth and is brinhing justice but blatantly locking a innocent man up i cant understand why you want to do that i feel like getting the snitch down but ik he will just snitch again or the police will just put two and two together. This whole injustice case put my family through alot of stress they know im innocent and there was no evidence except for id parade on me and all the other id parade people were Madow so it was unfair and easy for the timojilac prick to pick out the only mali in the lineup the jury were all white from the countryside mostly and two hindis the racists got me locked for one month and slapped with a tag until june. Knowone ever feels my pain they dont understand how it feels to be locked while innocent and restricted of your rights like a animal ik i sound like im ing but noone else is there to hear me out and give me advice i feel like my life is cursed i cant leave the house after 8pm until june should i just leave the uk after my tag comes off? Or should i just do suicide theres no hope for me now with this bad record.

You definitely need to see a therapist it helps a lot. You’d be surprised to know most successful people have a therapist because it helps to deal with your emotions in a controlled environment where you won’t be judged.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Im always upset and mad about my situation its like i cant go one minute without remebering jail time i was locked ive had nightmares about going back to jail nearly everyday i dont understand why that snitch lied about me should i go to the doctor and tell them im depressed im worried about my sanity and fear i might go crazy i just dont understand why the liar picked me what did i ever do to this snitch i think im gonna need to get some help because i cant even focus on anything f*ck the lying Snitches wllhi i respect the snitch that tells the truth and is brinhing justice but blatantly locking a innocent man up i cant understand why you want to do that i feel like getting the snitch down but ik he will just snitch again or the police will just put two and two together. This whole injustice case put my family through alot of stress they know im innocent and there was no evidence except for id parade on me and all the other id parade people were Madow so it was unfair and easy for the timojilac prick to pick out the only mali in the lineup the jury were all white from the countryside mostly and two hindis the racists got me locked for one month and slapped with a tag until june. Knowone ever feels my pain they dont understand how it feels to be locked while innocent and restricted of your rights like a animal ik i sound like im ing but noone else is there to hear me out and give me advice i feel like my life is cursed i cant leave the house after 8pm until june should i just leave the uk after my tag comes off? Or should i just do suicide theres no hope for me now with this bad record.
I am sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way. You’re right no one in this world could ever understand the pain and struggle that you are that you’re going through , only Allah does truly know what you’re feeling. Everything happens for reason maybe this hardship in your life is Allah way of showing you that your lifestyle is not right and he wants to bring you closer to Him. Just use this time that you have to build yourself and come closer to Allah. Remember with hardship there come ease. After your finish your probation period you should move to a new place and start alover. Bro suicide is never the answer to a problem you just need to talk to somebody that you trust. This is a tough period in your life and it will pass and you will become a stronger and better person because of it.

You definitely need to see a therapist it helps a lot. You’d be surprised to know most successful people have a therapist because it helps to deal with your emotions in a controlled environment where you won’t be judged.
Im gonna go soon i need to check my head out thanks for the support man

Im gonna go soon i need to check my head out thanks for the support man
Please do. You have to go to the GP so they can refer you. But It’s honestly worth it in the end.

There’s a lot of injustice in this world and it can really bring you down if you’re constantly going over it by yourself.

Also, your life is not over, you can use this period to turn your life around and spend some time with your family. Hope it goes well for you, keep us updated.

I am sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way. You’re right no one in this world could ever understand the pain and struggle that you are that you’re going through , only Allah does truly know what you’re feeling. Everything happens for reason maybe this hardship in your life is Allah way of showing you that your lifestyle is not right and he wants to bring you closer to Him. Just use this time that you have to build yourself and come closer to Allah. Remember with hardship there come ease. After your finish your probation period you should move to a new place and start alover. Bro suicide is never the answer to a problem you just need to talk to somebody that you trust. This is a tough period in your life and it will pass and you will become a stronger and better person because of it.
Thanks for hearing me out bro im gonna get closer to Allah from now i feel like my sins made this bad thing happen to me inshallah i can get through this im gonna pray five times from now and avoid sinning at all costs the reason why im upset is because i dont pray allah makes life hard for people who dont shoe him love im gonna have to move back home for couple months when my tag comes off because the snitches dont play and the feds will try to make another false case on me just to put me back in jail. And d yeah ididnt even mean that suicide shit i just wrote this whole thread out of anger.

Please do. You have to go to the GP so they can refer you. But It’s honestly worth it in the end.

There’s a lot of injustice in this world and it can really bring you down if you’re constantly going over it by yourself.

Also, your life is not over, you can use this period to turn your life around and spend some time with your family. Hope it goes well for you, keep us updated.
Love bro your advice means alot to me inshallah i can change my situation im praying from now on and keeping my head down the therapist will help me out alot inshallah i know why allah done this to me its a sign for me tostop doing this haraam lifestyle and live life peacefully according to the quran and sunnah

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Thanks for hearing me out bro im gonna get closer to Allah from now i feel like my sins made this bad thing happen to me inshallah i can get through this im gonna pray five times from now and avoid sinning at all costs the reason why im upset is because i dont pray allah makes life hard for people who dont shoe him love im gonna have to move back home for couple months when my tag comes off because the snitches dont play and the feds will try to make another false case on me just to put me back in jail. And d yeah ididnt even mean that suicide shit i just wrote this whole thread out of anger.
No problem bro , glad to help in anyways. It’s good to see that you’re going to get closer to Allah. I make dua for you to make it easy for you and increase you in faith. Okay, that is good you did not mean that suicide ish, I just wanted to make sure you’re alright.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Start crying. Crying really does wonders, watch a movie or something tha'll make you cry, and you'll start feeling really well as you're releasing emotion, however I do recommend a therapist.

are you muslim or gaal?

Cry me a river, why should I feel emotional over an apostate suffering from depression?

People like you do more to put off people from Islam than any atheist can. If religion tells you how to live morally how can you tell anyone to kill themselves? What a horrible little psychopath you are. I’ve reported you.

idgas.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
People like you do more to put off people from Islam than any atheist can. If religion tells you how to live morally how can you tell anyone to kill themselves? What a horrible little psychopath you are. I’ve reported you.

And then he will say how he has some sort of truth, keep your truth if it has made you like that!!! That's how u can tell 90% of them don't even know god, they probably worship family, society, etc and are to scared to say anything.

If he fear these mere humans who are not perfect, he will have a sorry ass day in the hereafter cause I would assume God will probably look at him and say 'you lived your whole life in shirk fearing humans cause u never questioned them like they were some god and u knew they weren't god cause they ain't perfect and you wanna say you worshipped me?'

Trust me most religious people are not really 'religious' it's society or family pressures, it's not from them or else you would see far better results in their life then what you see!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.