Have any of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
yh most are lowkey. you wouldn't want some crazy extremist try to behead you. if gun laws were more relaxed maybe.

Y'all mofos doing the most :draketf: I can understand and somewhat respect not coming out to your family to keep ties cause I know damn well your hooyos are going to have sleepless nights. But ain't nobody beheading you, you're not all that sxb :camby: Orod Henny iyo Qaxwa isku qas and go hit Gatecrashers

Jeesto

VIP
Yes
stock-photo-back-view-of-african-man-in-suit-looking-at-mirror-in-bathroom-in-hotel-room-551207182.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I keep my beliefs to myself :manny:

I have met one other Somali atheist, a girl. You wouldn't know it though simply by looking at her, she keeps up appearances to please her family. I would imagine most Somali atheists do the same, which is why you never hear about them.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
My cousin. But frankly she's grown up without any religious upbringing so There's that.

Also I'm pretty sure my aunt (her mom). :icon lol:

yes, I met 2. They seemed just like the average Somali till they told me. I wish them nothing but the best. I love them just like I love any other Somali person. Somalinimo always comes first.

First time i met a gaal was when we were in year 11 and we went to a 6form induction day. This was in Ramadan so we were fasting. We saw a somali guy drinking Orange juice so we approached him and asked him "wag1 what you on". He turned around to his ajanabi friends with a grin and said "i knew this was going to happen". Understand that we are all from Tottenham and we haven't ever come across a somali gaal. Matter of a fact the ajanabis in Tottenham use "wallahi", "inshallah" and "Alhamdulillah". Anyways he then reached for his bag and pulled out a English quran. This was the most annotated quran ever. Nigga had the ayahs highlighted and sticky notes:damn:we told him to f*ck off :mjlol:

I went to a different 6form and there was this very feminine dhulbahante guy in my alevel maths class. We joked around with him, called him feminine...the first term finished. The guy moved classes. We all felt guilty and went to apologise...hasbunallah :damn:the guy had his eyebrows done and eyeshadow on :ohlord:anyways we ignored it. Results day came, he failed his alevels and moved to the media department.
can you describe the first guy's look,please.

Never met a Somali non Muslim before. Most of them are non practicing muslim and some i dont even ask. There was this one gay somali guy but i dont know if hes Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending