Have any of you guys tried intermittent fasting?

Would you try out intermittent fasting?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I've already been doing it

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently been trying out intermittent fasting. I do it on alternating days, so one day I'll eat and the other I'll abstain from food. It's much easier than regular fasting because I can drink water and even tea while I do it.

But I was wondering if any other people here have tried it out? How has it been going for you?

The one thing I'll say is that you have less energy when you're fasting, so those days have been tougher. But I could see myself keeping up with this diet routine for awhile. It's pretty easy to do.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Yep i did. It's fine and i don't eat that much since i want to lose weight. I installed an application that helps me with this.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I've recently been trying out intermittent fasting. I do it on alternating days, so one day I'll eat and the other I'll abstain from food. It's much easier than regular fasting because I can drink water and even tea while I do it.

But I was wondering if any other people here have tried it out? How has it been going for you?
Why you do that though its healthy and Prophet(pbuh) encouraged fasting for better health etc. Gaalos have literally copied everything we did when comes to fasting. Why do you want to fast though CaliSomali my sweet sister please don't tell me you have packed weight :frdfvsb: lol

CaliTedesse

VIP
The one thing I'll say is that you have less energy when you're fasting, so those days have been tougher. But I could see myself keeping up with this diet routine for awhile. It's pretty easy to do.
That's biggest garbage ever fasting properly actually gives you more energy you need to read more about fasting yaa ukhti

Why you do that though its healthy and Prophet(pbuh) encouraged fasting for better health etc. Gaalos have literally copied everything we did when comes to fasting. Why do you want to fast though CaliSomali my sweet sister please don't tell me you have packed weight :frdfvsb: lol
I haven’t gained weight, but it’s great for your health when you stop eating food for a bit. Your organs will thank you for it. There are many benefits to fasting besides weight loss.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I haven’t gained weight, but it’s great for your health when you stop eating food for a bit. Your organs will thank you for it. There are many benefits to fasting besides weight loss.
Yes ukhti I did it too sometimes for better health of my organs we actually burden our organs too much but we dont realize it also ukhti trust me good fasting gives you more energy

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Mothers aren’t doing any favors still cooking for the Hooyo mataalo girls in their twenties instead of having them cook, getting training while also alleviating the work load from said mothers

I did it for a short amount of time then I stopped. It definitely gets easier by time you just need to be consistant. I fasted for a certain amount of hours per day( 16 h) break my fast. I would stop eating 3-4 hours before going to bed.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Yes I have tried it and still do it to this day. I do the "12 pm - 8pm" version. Helped me a lot. Turned me from chubby, thick Abdi to semi buff, flat Abdi in a span of 1-2 month's. Most people could bearly recognize me. Also speeded up my growth by a lot and made my voice deeper. Apperanly, fasting increases a male's tesastorone by over 1000%.

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I have been doing IF for a year now,16:8. I don’t know the benefits but it has saved me a lot of time from preparing breakfast or worrying about what to have for breakfast lol I’m so used to it, it feels weird when I have breakfast here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending