Have any of you guys experienced racism

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
When i was younger and there werent many somalis in minnesota or they lived in urban center. I went to a large school that was predominantly white. Teachers ignored my question and wouldnt help with school work. Kids didnt let me join to play with them and i was autistic kid to back then. Id often get in fights but i stoped fighting back cause id always get in trouble but perpetrator rarely got in trouble. So i had to deal with them hitting me and bullying me all the time. In order to have them leave me alone id chase them with my burgers which worked.

I cringe at the way i use to act back then and also mad that i let them walk on me easily. Going to a racist school really effected my self esteem and my confidence. I eventually moved to a more mixed school. Till then i haven't experienced much racism since then
I have experienced the least discrimination from whites. :francis:
It was always minorities who had the most to say about me,be it madows hating on me for not looking Negro(bantu) enough. Anti-dark skin old arab men in masjids or Pakistanis who thought they were more ilbax than me because I’m first generation and they have been living under their white lords for More than 5 generations then you have the Somali kids who endlessly bullied me growing up.
White people are savours in my eyes I have never been hated on by a white person , I lost my virginity to a cute phat ass white girl 👧(she was a virgin too, this how noble whites are they let a benefits taking alien deflower them) and there was A time were a group of white guys backed me in a fight I had with Indians.
Whites are not racist, whites are actually the victims, they have aliens invading their country, white genocide is real! :damedamn: I read by the year 2050 half of Europe and America will be non-white this is sad 😔 whites are going extinct due to their kindness.
Stop race mixing, save the white race ✊🏾
f*ck liberalism it has done nothing but humiliate the noble white race

I’m from the uk btw this is my uk experience

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I've had more problems with mathows than cadaans in MN. Especially 10yrs ago when Somalis and Mathows were beefing for some reason

I ain't get no time to notice racism.. If you are nice I'm nice to you if you start bullshit with me I'll play along and bullshit you too. It's a fine strategy.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
When i was younger and there werent many somalis in minnesota or they lived in urban center. I went to a large school that was predominantly white. Teachers ignored my question and wouldnt help with school work. Kids didnt let me join to play with them and i was autistic kid to back then. Id often get in fights but i stoped fighting back cause id always get in trouble but perpetrator rarely got in trouble. So i had to deal with them hitting me and bullying me all the time. In order to have them leave me alone id chase them with my burgers which worked.

I cringe at the way i use to act back then and also mad that i let them walk on me easily. Going to a racist school really effected my self esteem and my confidence. I eventually moved to a more mixed school. Till then i haven't experienced much racism since then

I’m sorry you experienced that. My school was the same. It’s a horrible feeling when you’re being treated different but you’re too young to understand why. Even if the adults tell you it’s racism you don’t fully deep what it means and you certainly don’t have the tools or language to challenge the school.

Kids are kids but just imagine the level of scum a grown adult has to be to abuse a child in that way. Disgusting.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’ve never been racially abused. I do have a superiority complex I look down on everyone. I believe the noble Soomals are the chosen people :salute:

I have experienced the least discrimination from whites. :francis:
It was always minorities who had the most to say about me,be it madows hating on me for not looking Negro(bantu) enough. Anti-dark skin old arab men in masjids or Pakistanis who thought they were more ilbax than me because I’m first generation and they have been living under their white lords for More than 5 generations then you have the Somali kids who endlessly bullied me growing up.
White people are savours in my eyes I have never been hated on by a white person , I lost my virginity to a cute phat ass white girl 👧(she was a virgin too, this how noble whites are they let a benefits taking alien deflower them) and there was A time were a group of white guys backed me in a fight I had with Indians.
Whites are not racist, whites are actually the victims, they have aliens invading their country, white genocide is real! :damedamn: I read by the year 2050 half of Europe and America will be non-white this is sad 😔 whites are going extinct due to their kindness.
Stop race mixing, save the white race ✊🏾
f*ck liberalism it has done nothing but humiliate the noble white race

I’m from the uk btw this is my uk experience
hhhhhhhh I mean as they say "Diversity is a code word for White Genocide".

yes because i live in a majority cadaan area. i've never experience xenophobia from non somali madows. must be a uk somali thing :gaasdrink:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"Whenever cadaan cops pull me over, they pat my shoulder and apologize and say sorry for wasting your precious time, we thought you were a loser, have a good one good sir"

Fr though I never experienced racism and hoping to never experience it

I find the older cadaans still have racist tendencies. I went for an interview at a company once 99%cadaan. I was wearing a top suit with cuff links etc and after reporting my name to the desk I received a catering Id card instead of a finance one. I gave him the most dirty stare ever and made him apologise wtf

Trending