Have any of you guys experienced racism

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
When i was younger and there werent many somalis in minnesota or they lived in urban center. I went to a large school that was predominantly white. Teachers ignored my question and wouldnt help with school work. Kids didnt let me join to play with them and i was autistic kid to back then. Id often get in fights but i stoped fighting back cause id always get in trouble but perpetrator rarely got in trouble. So i had to deal with them hitting me and bullying me all the time. In order to have them leave me alone id chase them with my burgers which worked.

I cringe at the way i use to act back then and also mad that i let them walk on me easily. Going to a racist school really effected my self esteem and my confidence. I eventually moved to a more mixed school. Till then i haven't experienced much racism since then
I have experienced the least discrimination from whites. :francis:
It was always minorities who had the most to say about me,be it madows hating on me for not looking Negro(bantu) enough. Anti-dark skin old arab men in masjids or Pakistanis who thought they were more ilbax than me because Iโ€™m first generation and they have been living under their white lords for More than 5 generations then you have the Somali kids who endlessly bullied me growing up.
White people are savours in my eyes I have never been hated on by a white person , I lost my virginity to a cute phat ass white girl ๐Ÿ‘ง(she was a virgin too, this how noble whites are they let a benefits taking alien deflower them) and there was A time were a group of white guys backed me in a fight I had with Indians.
Whites are not racist, whites are actually the victims, they have aliens invading their country, white genocide is real! :damedamn: I read by the year 2050 half of Europe and America will be non-white this is sad ๐Ÿ˜” whites are going extinct due to their kindness.
Stop race mixing, save the white race โœŠ๐Ÿพ
f*ck liberalism it has done nothing but humiliate the noble white race

Iโ€™m from the uk btw this is my uk experience

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I've had more problems with mathows than cadaans in MN. Especially 10yrs ago when Somalis and Mathows were beefing for some reason

I ain't get no time to notice racism.. If you are nice I'm nice to you if you start bullshit with me I'll play along and bullshit you too. It's a fine strategy.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
When i was younger and there werent many somalis in minnesota or they lived in urban center. I went to a large school that was predominantly white. Teachers ignored my question and wouldnt help with school work. Kids didnt let me join to play with them and i was autistic kid to back then. Id often get in fights but i stoped fighting back cause id always get in trouble but perpetrator rarely got in trouble. So i had to deal with them hitting me and bullying me all the time. In order to have them leave me alone id chase them with my burgers which worked.

I cringe at the way i use to act back then and also mad that i let them walk on me easily. Going to a racist school really effected my self esteem and my confidence. I eventually moved to a more mixed school. Till then i haven't experienced much racism since then

Iโ€™m sorry you experienced that. My school was the same. Itโ€™s a horrible feeling when youโ€™re being treated different but youโ€™re too young to understand why. Even if the adults tell you itโ€™s racism you donโ€™t fully deep what it means and you certainly donโ€™t have the tools or language to challenge the school.

Kids are kids but just imagine the level of scum a grown adult has to be to abuse a child in that way. Disgusting.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmโ€ข Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Iโ€™ve never been racially abused. I do have a superiority complex I look down on everyone. I believe the noble Soomals are the chosen people :salute:

I have experienced the least discrimination from whites. :francis:
It was always minorities who had the most to say about me,be it madows hating on me for not looking Negro(bantu) enough. Anti-dark skin old arab men in masjids or Pakistanis who thought they were more ilbax than me because Iโ€™m first generation and they have been living under their white lords for More than 5 generations then you have the Somali kids who endlessly bullied me growing up.
White people are savours in my eyes I have never been hated on by a white person , I lost my virginity to a cute phat ass white girl ๐Ÿ‘ง(she was a virgin too, this how noble whites are they let a benefits taking alien deflower them) and there was A time were a group of white guys backed me in a fight I had with Indians.
Whites are not racist, whites are actually the victims, they have aliens invading their country, white genocide is real! :damedamn: I read by the year 2050 half of Europe and America will be non-white this is sad ๐Ÿ˜” whites are going extinct due to their kindness.
Stop race mixing, save the white race โœŠ๐Ÿพ
f*ck liberalism it has done nothing but humiliate the noble white race

Iโ€™m from the uk btw this is my uk experience
hhhhhhhh I mean as they say "Diversity is a code word for White Genocide".

yes because i live in a majority cadaan area. i've never experience xenophobia from non somali madows. must be a uk somali thing :gaasdrink:

Dalmoor

Hiatusโœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"Whenever cadaan cops pull me over, they pat my shoulder and apologize and say sorry for wasting your precious time, we thought you were a loser, have a good one good sir"

Fr though I never experienced racism and hoping to never experience it

I find the older cadaans still have racist tendencies. I went for an interview at a company once 99%cadaan. I was wearing a top suit with cuff links etc and after reporting my name to the desk I received a catering Id card instead of a finance one. I gave him the most dirty stare ever and made him apologise wtf

Trending