Have Al Shabaab activities decreased ?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Oh I see why you're mad. You're simply mad that its the FG doing it.

You can give people their credit where its due and criticize them where you see fit. Thats what a decent person would do, not be triggered by news of decreasing civilian deaths.
I do give them credit where its due like in the ICJ case and in the case with shutting down flights during the virus and getting back the control of our skies.

Security in Xamar is horrific by any standard including Somalia standards. The FG is not dedicated to fighting AS which is obvious in their JL camping trip which has wasted god knows how much money.

People cant even put up security cameras in xamar without AS taking them down. Stop it, we are all Somalis you dont have to be defensive with this FG because their is a murursade involved we wont judge your clan and it doesn’t make others bad people for not being a literal drone.

I do give them credit where its due like in the ICJ case and in the case with shutting down flights during the virus and getting back the control of our skies.

Security in Xamar is horrific by any standard including Somalia standards. The FG is not dedicated to fighting AS which is obvious in their JL camping trip which has wasted god knows how much money.

People cant even put up security cameras in xamar without AS taking them down. Stop it, we are all Somalis you dont have to be defensive with this FG because their is a murursade involved we wont judge your clan and it doesn’t make others bad people for not being a literal drone.
Of course Xamar is and always has been worse off, its the capital, a city of millions, and the seat of the FG.

You speak as if I said AS has been defeated, they no longer exist, your post might make some sense had I said anything like that. The OP provides statistics I never made any claim on my own and it shows the decrease in civilian casualties, so what exactly is your problem with that?

Those are the facts, its an improvement and it will only continue to improve inshaAllah.

As for your last sentence lool, I've seen your posts and almost all of them are qabil motivated so dont project. Im just sharing the facts.

ACLED is the most reliable source for global armed conflict data. You can't just dismiss it just because they don't meet your pro N&N narrative. :mjpls:

it seems like the number of attacks have decreased due to increasing government intervention. It also seems as if the number of civilian deaths increased implying alshabab is losing power

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
ACLED is the most reliable source for global armed conflict data. You can't just dismiss it just because they don't meet your pro N&N narrative. :mjpls:

Clarifying that ACLED counts Shabaab deaths in their numbers does not equal narrative change :idontlike:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Of course Xamar is and always has been worse off, its the capital, a city of millions, and the seat of the FG.

You speak as if I said AS has been defeated, they no longer exist, your post might make some sense had I said anything like that. The OP provides statistics I never made any claim on my own and it shows the decrease in civilian casualties, so what exactly is your problem with that?

Those are the facts, its an improvement and it will only continue to improve inshaAllah.

As for your last sentence lool, I've seen your posts and almost all of them are qabil motivated so dont project. Im just sharing the facts.
I have never shyed away from qabiil we all have one and we should know where we all stand. I love all Somalis but distrust certain sections of them, fair considering we are in a civil war society that has just gotten out of genocides and massacres and is deeply divided by tribal factions and states.

I have many points to make but trying to show fallibility in the Murursade Messiah is never going to work with you. Extreme corruption from this gov. is the root of all our problems in the south and theirs no apparent reason why it will decline, take it or leave it.

Clarifying that ACLED counts Shabaab deaths in their numbers does not equal narrative change :idontlike:
Shabab deaths have been minuscule compared to the thousands of civilians killed by suicide bombings during Farmaajo's tenure. Also a good number of US airstrikes targeting Shabab have mistakenly killed innocent civilians but y'all aren't ready to have that discussion :browtf:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The largest terror attacks in Somali history occurred under Kheyre's watchful eye. No amount of data manipulation or mental gymnastics can change that.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
AlKebab attacks decreased.....3 familymembers were killed in suicideattack.

If we believe NN zombies it means i should tour Shabeellaha Hoose till Jubada with Somali Flag

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
ETqaB7IXgAAWUZ1.jpg

no, there activities seem to be increasing, thing like extortion and kidnappings are at a all time high. it's better to admit the true of the situation then delude our self in a false sense of security.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
it seems like the number of attacks have decreased due to increasing government intervention. It also seems as if the number of civilian deaths increased implying alshabab is losing power
They are cowards. They attack their own ppl and target civilians when the US strikes them, to try and feign influence and power. With the trained troops that have returned and are currently being trained, they stand no chance. Amisom and their laziness has allowed them to get used to roaming the south. Soon that will change and must change, because we're tied together as Somalis whether we like it or not and if the south is a mess we'll never be successful or respected.

:hmm:

They are cowards. They attack their own ppl and target civilians when the US strikes them, to try and feign influence and power. With the trained troops that have returned and are currently being trained, they stand no chance. Amisom and their laziness has allowed them to get used to roaming the south. Soon that will change and must change, because we're tied together as Somalis whether we like it or not and if the south is a mess we'll never be successful or respected.

:hmm:

Fear is their last and only weapon of choice.

VIP
Let's be honest, many of you dimwits criticizing this report actively root for Shabab. Your opinions hold little weight