Have 80% of Somali women become feminists? It seems that we are getting a revolution

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is it me or is it getting out of control this year?
Everywhere you find people talking about this
It has become a trend all over social media, and sheikhs are talking about it in mosques
And another conflict between pick me girls Don't ask me what this means And feminists Some people defend Somali men some attack
I believe that things will change in Somalia in the coming years and Somalia will become a more feminist country

Go to any random tik tok page and u will see Xaliimos bragging and swearing on their testicles. I requested to be a guest- and asked- Abaay do u have a natural testicle or u wished u had one? Dropped and blocked.

Keo

VIP
Somalia doesn't need feminism. We already see how it's destroyed the developed countries. We need smart people. We need to change our image of being looked at as a war-torn country. There are too many agents and people trying to tarnish our name. FGM should be banned and harsher punishment should be brought upon anyone who doesn't adhere to it. Platforms like TikTok should be banned in Somalia.

Feminism leads to cucked societies. Just look at South Korea: low birth rates and beyond cucked. Even though they are fighting back against feminism by electing their recent president, things are still not looking too great over there.

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
Whenever a Somali girl or woman is attacked and there is no immediate justice. Us women should do the following 4B principles:

"rejecting sex, child-rearing, dating, and marriage with men."

In fact, women should try to protest within their homes and even stop cooking if need be. Until men start lobbying to get justice.
You are against Oromo or Bantu coming to Puntland, then the next minute you are advocating for women to withhold sex to push feminism. If people aren't having kids, the population dies out and gets replaced.

You are against Oromo or Bantu coming to Puntland, then the next minute you are advocating for women to withhold sex to push feminism. If people aren't having kids, the population dies out and gets replaced.

I don't have an issue with Somali-Bantus coming to Puntland, they are already there in large numbers. I absolutely have a problem with Oromo illegals, always will.

I don't care, let Somalis disappear from planet earth, if they don't treat women equally.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Somalia doesn't need feminism. We already see how it's destroyed the developed countries. We need smart people. We need to change our image of being looked at as a war-torn country. There are too many agents and people trying to tarnish our name. FGM should be banned and harsher punishment should be brought upon anyone who doesn't adhere to it. Platforms like TikTok should be banned in Somalia.

Feminism leads to cucked societies. Just look at South Korea: low birth rates and beyond cucked. Even though they are fighting back against feminism by electing their recent president, things are still not looking too great over there.
Using S.Korea has to be most silliest comparisons. These women are withholding marriage and child birth so how degenerate some of their men are. Those women can’t even go to the bathroom in peace without a man sticking a camcorder there and it’s women who are β€˜cucking’ there men there and are the evil β€˜feminists’

When will men understand that their actions have consequences and why do men ultimately always try to blame women? Have you seen S.Korea society. What solution is there for a group of women who are constantly recorded whilst in the bathroom?!

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Ask the OP if he has issues with this.

So, you view women as no more than vessels? With that mindset, they are depersonalized and exchangeable goods to be discarded if they no longer serve that function. You will have a hard time appealing to people with that position.

Women raise children. Men provide financially, but this isn't guaranteed for all. If they are of poor character, a proportion of those men may not contribute. Leading to a situation where a woman is selling goods or services to feed her children. Not all women do this and maybe solely financially dependent on their spouse. If the husband leaves (through death or divorce), she is tasked with also providing for them financially. Those multiple children will be in a precarious situation back home if they don't have relatives to provide for them (in Somalia or overseas) and if their mother doesn't work or remarry (for subsistence reasons). If you can propose a plan where you regard women as full persons with choice and encourage a society that prioritizes faith, financial success and the well-being of children, you might be on to something. Though judging by your tone-deaf comment, I doubt that's your aim.

Ask the OP if he has issues with this.

So, you view women as no more than vessels? With that mindset, they are depersonalized and exchangeable goods to be discarded if they no longer serve that function. You will have a hard time appealing to people with that position.

Women raise children. Men provide financially, but this isn't guaranteed for all. If they are of poor character, a proportion of those men may not contribute. Leading to a situation where a woman is selling goods or services to feed her children. Not all women do this and maybe solely financially dependent on their spouse. If the husband leaves (through death or divorce), she is tasked with also providing for them financially. Those multiple children will be in a precarious situation back home if they don't have relatives to provide for them (in Somalia or overseas) and if their mother doesn't work or remarry (for subsistence reasons). If you can propose a plan where you regard women as full persons with choice and encourage a society that prioritizes faith, financial success and the well-being of children, you might be on to something. Though judging by your tone-deaf comment, I doubt that's your aim.
Normally its the role of the womens family to be responsible for her financial security if she doesnt have a man to rely upon and most of the time that is the situation.
My "tone death" statement was meant to be an obvious joke.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Normally its the role of the womens family to be responsible for her financial security if she doesnt have a man to rely upon and most of the time that is the situation.
My "tone death" statement was meant to be an obvious joke.
Fair enough.

amiirad

Gabar Majeerteen πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’š
Is it me or is it getting out of control this year?
Everywhere you find people talking about this
It has become a trend all over social media, and sheikhs are talking about it in mosques
And another conflict between pick me girls Don't ask me what this means And feminists Some people defend Somali men some attack
I believe that things will change in Somalia in the coming years and Somalia will become a more feminist country
first of all Somalia is a muslim country , and as a muslim country we don't follow the filth of feminism as that ideology is against islamic principles alhamdulliah women have rights in Islam. Second this will never work as women cover and they don't say ''my body my choice'' nonsense as its against Islam and isn't the way that a muslimah should carry herself.

Trending