Hassan Mahat appreciation thread

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
No you didnt.
"You do know Shia's don't even believe Mohamed wasn't the rightfull messenger of Allah but Ali was."
They believe allah chose Ali to be Muhammad's successor, infallible, the first caliph (khalifah, head of state) of Islam. The Shia believe that Muhammad designated Ali as his successor by God's command (Eid Al Ghadir).

Go back making threads on transexual celebrities, you can't be qouting Allah in one thread and posting Khaniis YouTubers on the other.:susp:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Go back making threads on transexual celebrities, you can't be qouting Allah in one thread and posting Khaniis YouTubers on the other.:susp:
I have never made a khaniis celeb thread first of all. Second I am a devout muslima. I don't know why you are so obsessed with me. It's getting out of hand, ya Manafesto

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There are not that many sects, most of the few have very little following and is seen by the vast majority as fake

My question is can a Muslim call someone who claims to be a Muslim to be an EX-Muslim or it is Allah's job?
:whoo:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Ssspt became wild wallahi💀
Skjermbilde 2020-11-26 kl. 17.16.39.png

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I have never made a khaniis celeb thread first of all. Second I am a devout muslima. I don't know why you are so obsessed with me. It's getting out of hand, ya Manafesto

Stop being sensitive 😂,I was just bored and was warming you up for the cruel world out there when you grow up, Mac Mac ii seexo, Adeer Manafesto loves you.😍:samwelcome: