Has Feminism left Somali women lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has left women in general lonely but Somali women are also lonely because they are very selective (not a bad thing), hypergamous and they significantly outperform Somali men in education and this is exacerbated by the conflicting tenets of religious-based gender roles and feminism.

Feminism aims to dismantle traditional female gender roles by encouraging women to pursue their own careers and education and to not tie their worth to marriage and motherhood. This can only be done if male gender roles are also dismantled. If women aren't the ones who have to stay at home with the kids anymore, then guess who has to? But while a Western non-muslim woman might be content with being the primary breadwinner of the family, how can a Muslim Somali woman be content with having a husband who earns less and is less educated than her when she's not even supposed to leave the house without a mahram? Imagine you're a Somali woman with a Masters degree and your taxi driver husband tells you that you can't leave the house (for whatever reason). What are you supposed to do? Are you going to respond as a feminist or as a Muslim woman? Western-born and raised Somali women exist at the junction of these two polarities.

Consequently, Somali women are even more hypergamous than the average woman and since they are outperforming Somali men academically and are less criminal, they will struggle more to get married. Successful Somali men usually don't struggle with finding a spouse. I hate to say it but Somali men need to lift their game (on average).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are more women than men in universities across all ethnicities. The same goes for criminal activity. Men outnumber women across all ethnicities.

Although its true that more Somali women are in higher education than their male counterparts. 90% + Somali women study low tier mickey mouse degrees like Nursing or Literature.

How do they fare against other females of different ethnicities like Asians, Europeans etc?

Kratos

Sonder
Lool I dont think somali men are all cabbies bro let's be honest that's a minority most of us are caadi guys not Gangster/ bums that your generalizing us to be. These women are just lost in the sauce because farahs are not the ones who will buy kittens in our 40s we will be retiring with our family's backhome by that time
ofc bro not most. Just speaking of averages.

There are more women than men in universities across all ethnicities. The same goes for criminal activity. Men outnumber women across all ethnicities.

Although its true that more Somali women are in higher education than their male counterparts. 90% + Somali women study low tier mickey mouse degrees like Nursing or Literature.

How do they fare against other females of different ethnicities like Asians, Europeans etc?
Lool you let the rabbit out the hat :ftw9nwa:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It has left women in general lonely but Somali women are also lonely because they are very selective (not a bad thing), hypergamous and they significantly outperform Somali men in education and this is exacerbated by the conflicting tenets of religious-based gender roles and feminism.

Feminism aims to dismantle traditional female gender roles by encouraging women to pursue their own careers and education and to not tie their worth to marriage and motherhood. This can only be done if male gender roles are also dismantled. If women aren't the ones who have to stay at home with the kids anymore, then guess who has to? But while a Western non-muslim woman might be content with being the primary breadwinner of the family, how can a Muslim Somali woman be content with having a husband who earns less and is less educated than her when she's not even supposed to leave the house without a mahram? Imagine you're a Somali woman with a Masters degree and your taxi driver husband tells you that you can't leave the house (for whatever reason). What are you supposed to do? Are you going to respond as a feminist or as a Muslim woman? Western-born and raised Somali women exist at the junction of these two polarities.

Consequently, Somali women are even more hypergamous than the average woman and since they are outperforming Somali men academically and are less criminal, they will struggle more to get married. Successful Somali men usually don't struggle with finding a spouse. I hate to say it but Somali men need to lift their game (on average).

Your delusional saaxib, look at the statistics most people who go to university come out with a worthless degree which means they have to work an average job and still pay of that debt. Most females and xalimos I went to school with were doing things like history, geography, philosophy etc things that you just needed to remember and regurgitate on a exam paper to pass, what kind of jobs can that get you that are worth the debt your going to be paying off? A faraax can just take an engineering course and can rack up easily 40k a year and have no debt which is better than 90% of xalimos simply because women don’t want to do those jobs, the only xalimos that are doing better than faaraxs financially are the ones who are becoming doctors and going into medicine, I have female cousin 1 male and 1 female on different sides of the family that are studying to become doctors. I would actually encourage faraaxs to not go university and take up a skill instead unless they want to become a doctor or go into medicine. Plus the only cab drivers are older Somali men who came over to this country, you deluded cuck. 8631D88B-0CC7-41E3-806E-613E6E22A8E4.png

lol you expect Somali men to marry you guys yet you have no respect for Somali men imagine if I called somali women names like that kkk I would get destroyed double standards is mad

It has nothing to do with double standards or disrespect.

There are bottom of the barrel individuals in every community.

Bottom of the barrel Somali women and bottom of the barrel Somali men.

What is double standards is that some Faraaxs who don't have a lot going for them can actually bag themselves a decent girl due to the scare tactics men like you use. Furthermore, marriage is presented as the be all and end all for women, hence many women settle due to pressure.

Men do not have these pressures. You know it, hence why you have dedicated a thread trying to shame women so that this cycle continues.

Kratos

Sonder

Are those my words :deadrose:

Yes I know women in general live longer, are less criminal and outnumber men in higher education (and they study lower-tier degrees). That's why I said that feminism has made women in general lonely. Women are hypergamous by nature and now that many of them are outperforming men, they struggle to find a mate because not many men are doing better than them. My point was that this is worse for Somali women (and muslim women in general) due to a conflict between religious gender roles which we're supposed to uphold and the current social climate.

Kratos

Sonder
Your delusional saaxib, look at the statistics most people who go to university come out with a worthless degree which means they have to work an average job and still pay of that debt. Most females and xalimos I went to school with were doing things like history, geography, philosophy etc things that you just needed to remember and regurgitate on a exam paper to pass, what kind of jobs can that get you that are worth the debt your going to be paying off? A faraax can just take an engineering course and can rack up easily 40k a year and have no debt which is better than 90% of xalimos simply because women don’t want to do those jobs, the only xalimos that are doing better than faaraxs financially are the ones who are becoming doctors and going into medicine, I have female cousin 1 male and 1 female on different sides of the family that are studying to become doctors. I would actually encourage faraaxs to not go university and take up a skill instead unless they want to become a doctor or go into medicine. Plus the only cab drivers are older Somali men who came over to this country, you deluded cuck.View attachment 71960
No they mostly do nursing and health care. Easy degrees but good job prospects and decent money. At my uni there are approximately 18 Somali guys and around 40 Somali women. The guys all study business/stem whereas the women mainly study nursing and health care. While the guys will most likely earn more upon graduation, there are still only 18 of them. Good luck to the remaining 22 women

Are those my words :deadrose:

Yes I know women in general live longer, are less criminal and outnumber men in higher education (and they study lower-tier degrees). That's why I said that feminism has made women in general lonely. Women are hypergamous by nature and now that many of them are outperforming men, they struggle to find a mate because not many men are doing better than them. My point was that this is worse for Somali women (and muslim women in general) due to a conflict between religious gender roles which we're supposed to uphold and the current social climate.

I learnt from the best :denzelnigga:

It is in fact harder getting a job with a business degree than a nursing or health care related degree. There is nothing 'mickey mouse' about those degrees.

Also, i know a few Somali girls that have moved to the UAE with their 'mickey mouse' degree as someone put it, and are making £55,000 a yr tax free. Teaching and nursing are lucrative jobs in the UAE.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It has nothing to do with double standards or disrespect.

There are bottom of the barrel individuals in every community.

Bottom of the barrel Somali women and bottom of the barrel Somali men.

What is double standards is that some Faraaxs who don't have a lot going for them can actually bag themselves a decent girl due to the scare tactics men like you use. Furthermore, marriage is presented as the be all and end all for women, hence many women settle due to pressure.

Men do not have these pressures. You know it, hence why you have dedicated a thread trying to shame women so that this cycle continues.
It’s called biology, every man on the planet is attracted to younger women, it shows she’s fertile, healthy offspring and of course the younger you are for the most part the more attractive you are, now you don’t have to agree with this it’s okay, you can wait till your in your 30s but don’t get mad when the only men you can attract are old faraaxs in there 70s and 80s and there in your dms like nayaa haaye, caruur miyaad rabtaa misa waxad ismodisa maryam Nabi isa hooyodis, oo caloosha wiil lasogaliyaay, naa ciyaarta nagadaa.
56BA0540-7104-4ED1-895D-A70434B19E02.png

Tukraq

VIP

That’s if you consider academics success lol:mjlol: truth is it’s not and usually worthless beyond highschool

Some Somali men are lazy, there is no other culture where the women work for the men I see countless men even in the diaspora who stay at home and smoke and chew khat and socialize while the mother is overworked from having to take care of children and working a 9-5 its ridiculous! Please before questioning what is wrong for Somali women to be single, question why they dont want to marry their male counterparts

Kratos

Sonder
It is in fact harder getting a job with a business degree than a nursing or health care related degree. There is nothing 'mickey mouse' about those degrees.

Also, i know a few Somali girls that have moved to the UAE with their 'mickey mouse' degree as someone put it, and are making £55,000 a yr tax free. Teaching and nursing are lucrative jobs in the UAE.
tbh business is also a mickey mouse degree. Most accountant jobs can be automated and marketing is moving into the realm of data science and algorithm-based targeting and advertising. Even in finance, STEM majors in math-heavy fields are preferred especially for quantitative roles. Health care will also be significantly automated soon. Nursing probably can be but I think people will prefer human interaction for now. RIP to the money-oriented debt-trapping uni system

Kratos

Sonder
That’s if you consider academics success lol:mjlol: truth is it’s not and usually worthless beyond highschool
That is generally true if you're not studying stem, med, law or healthcare/nursing but not enough Somali men go to trade school. That's usually the best alternative for young men to uni.

The only rational person in here good lord. Women being over represented in college is not a Somali thing, but more women than men enrol in college and university programs after completing their high school education.

But the Somali problem or at least a UK Somali problem is 84% of Somali women in the uk being unemployed (Scandinavia is way worse) and mind you the overall unemployment rate of Somalis in the UK is 32% and there are more Somali women than men in the UK. So what exactly is going on in that island?:gucciwhat:

Tukraq

VIP
That is generally true if you're not studying stem, med, law or healthcare/nursing but not enough Somali men go to trade school. That's usually the best alternative for young men to uni.
You also save so much money skipping uni and also the earned money on that wasted time in the meantime lol, and it’s not like Somali women are going into stem or practice law so why bring it up

Tukraq

VIP
tbh business is also a mickey mouse degree. Most accountant jobs can be automated and marketing is moving into the realm of data science and algorithm-based targeting and advertising. Even in finance, STEM majors in math-heavy fields are preferred especially for quantitative roles. Health care will also be significantly automated soon. Nursing probably can be but I think people will prefer human interaction for now. RIP to the money-oriented debt-trapping uni system
Sahib you do know all stem can be automated as there working on machine learning where ai can code itself because ai does better than humans in those math based fields, business, politics and law maybe the only fields left not automated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts