Has FAARAX CEYDIID’s nephew K’NAAN fallen off, washed up (attended Ilhan’s party looking homeless)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He lost hell of a weight, that Kenyan actress he was going out suck the nigga dry!:siilaanyolaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He traded in this
tumblr_lqld5iwBYi1qi5mm6o1_500.jpg

for this 12 year old boy.
lupita-nyongo-dating-Knaan-Warsame-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

She cheated on him with a gender fluid cadaan hippy.
article-2559770-1B7F927300000578-274_634x847.jpg

K'naan then contracted HIV (originating from the or the Kenyan, no one knows) and brought shame to Abdiexiters around the globe. Now he is anorexic and homeless. And desperately trying to get back into the limelight.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
He traded in this
View attachment 63830

K'naan then contracted HIV (originating from the or the Kenyan, no one knows) and brought shame to Abdiexiters around the globe. Now he is anorexic and homeless. And desperately trying to get back into the limelight.
audubillah :gucciwhat: , I guess its only halimos for me man what a downgrade:mjlol:
how'd he go from that to that:susp: and don't talk to me about her success men don't care about that:manny: why do you think Oprah and whoopee can't find a man:drakelaugh::pachah1: you couldn't pay me to marry those:russ::damn::deadosama:

Guys

K’naan has achieved a wonderful notoriety because he’s the only well known Somali musician globally, what’ve you achieved other than defaming people online? Sore losers!!! I thought gossip was a major sin in Islam and hadiths said, most women are hell bound because of gossiping, those Hadiths require updating since the biggest gossipers here are blokes. @Knowles what do you reckon Sxb?

Muji

VIP
Guys

K’naan has achieved a wonderful notoriety because he’s the only well known Somali musician globally, what’ve you achieved other than defaming people online? Sore losers!!! I thought gossip was a major sin in Islam and hadiths said, most women are hell bound because of gossiping, those Hadiths require updating since the biggest gossipers here are blokes. @Knowles what do you reckon Sxb?

Let’s see, since our men have skinny legs and a thick ass like Kim K, I have been told 90% of them will be joining us in hell. After reading this thread that figure might go up to 99%

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Guys

Let’s see, since our men have skinny legs and a thick ass like Kim K, I have been told 90% of them will be joining us in hell. After reading this thread that figure might go up to 99%
You're both right. Astagfirullah.
:meleshame:

He traded in this
View attachment 63830

I think that's a fan pic. I've seen Knaan's ex wife. That's definitely not her.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't think he's worth very much these days. I'm sure the royalties have dwindled, thus 200k a year is a tad ridiculous. Last I heard she was working airport security.

:ooh::ooh::ooh::jcoleno::jcoleno::mindblown::mindblown::ohdamn::ohdamn: Yaaah! Talk about being left in the dust

Trending

Latest posts