Has FAARAX CEYDIID’s nephew K’NAAN fallen off, washed up (attended Ilhan’s party looking homeless)

Manafesto

[Cali Saleebaan][Migiurtinia]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He lost hell of a weight, that Kenyan actress he was going out suck the nigga dry!:siilaanyolaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He traded in this
tumblr_lqld5iwBYi1qi5mm6o1_500.jpg

for this 12 year old boy.
lupita-nyongo-dating-Knaan-Warsame-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

She cheated on him with a gender fluid cadaan hippy.
article-2559770-1B7F927300000578-274_634x847.jpg

K'naan then contracted HIV (originating from the ****** or the Kenyan, no one knows) and brought shame to Abdiexiters around the globe. Now he is anorexic and homeless. And desperately trying to get back into the limelight.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
He traded in this
View attachment 63830

K'naan then contracted HIV (originating from the ****** or the Kenyan, no one knows) and brought shame to Abdiexiters around the globe. Now he is anorexic and homeless. And desperately trying to get back into the limelight.
audubillah :gucciwhat: , I guess its only halimos for me man what a downgrade:mjlol:
how'd he go from that to that:susp: and don't talk to me about her success men don't care about that:manny: why do you think Oprah and whoopee can't find a man:drakelaugh::pachah1: you couldn't pay me to marry those:russ::damn::deadosama:

Guys

K’naan has achieved a wonderful notoriety because he’s the only well known Somali musician globally, what’ve you achieved other than defaming people online? Sore losers!!! I thought gossip was a major sin in Islam and hadiths said, most women are hell bound because of gossiping, those Hadiths require updating since the biggest gossipers here are blokes. @Knowles what do you reckon Sxb?

Muji

VIP
Guys

K’naan has achieved a wonderful notoriety because he’s the only well known Somali musician globally, what’ve you achieved other than defaming people online? Sore losers!!! I thought gossip was a major sin in Islam and hadiths said, most women are hell bound because of gossiping, those Hadiths require updating since the biggest gossipers here are blokes. @Knowles what do you reckon Sxb?

Let’s see, since our men have skinny legs and a thick ass like Kim K, I have been told 90% of them will be joining us in hell. After reading this thread that figure might go up to 99%

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Guys

Let’s see, since our men have skinny legs and a thick ass like Kim K, I have been told 90% of them will be joining us in hell. After reading this thread that figure might go up to 99%
You're both right. Astagfirullah.
:meleshame:

Lady Whistledown

Sensational
Staff Member
He traded in this
View attachment 63830

I think that's a fan pic. I've seen Knaan's ex wife. That's definitely not her.

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't think he's worth very much these days. I'm sure the royalties have dwindled, thus 200k a year is a tad ridiculous. Last I heard she was working airport security.

:ooh::ooh::ooh::jcoleno::jcoleno::mindblown::mindblown::ohdamn::ohdamn: Yaaah! Talk about being left in the dust