Has anyone tried soor?

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Like seriously. Who the actual f*ck eats soor??:faysalwtf:

I tried it once when I was at a friend's house when I was 8 and the only thing that was good was the hilib, that's it. Soor is Bantu food, I don't get how geeljires can seriously eat that shit:drakewtf:

It doesn't even make sense to me; a bunch of Somali niggas just casually eating ugaali while discussing whatever Somalis discuss:farole:

Wallee sometimes I think the South is just an extension of Kenya:mjlol:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.

I tried it once when I was at a friend's house when I was 8 and the only thing that was good was the hilib, that's it. Soor is Bantu food, I don't get how geeljires can seriously eat that shit:drakewtf:

It doesn't even make sense to me; a bunch of Somali niggas just casually eating ugaali while discussing whatever Somalis discuss:farole:

Soor with dilaac bilash bangs:banderas:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Bro this thread is in general the min the soor eating doooofars see this thread they will qashin everything to death. So i'll refrain from commenting right now

:ayaanswag:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Bro this thread is in general the min the soor eating doooofars see this thread they will qashin everything to death. So i'll refrain from commenting right now

:ayaanswag:
Sometimes you gotta sacrifice bro

But I still stand by my words: Soor is trash:comeon:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I never had soor before. How does it taste like? What other type of food can you compare it to?
It feels like dough but a little harder and rough idk how to explain it

It tastes like nothing and is used to eat side dishes with like bread

It's eaten in Bantu countries and idk how Somalis can eat that:damedamn:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I just had ugali for lunch today and there's definitely nothing like it, it's clear to me that you're very alienated from this delightful dish hence your resentment towards it, it's best you ignore topics you don't engage in and not dabble in foreign affairs walaal.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I just had ugali for lunch today and there's definitely nothing like it, it's clear to me that you're very alienated from this delightful dish hence your resentment towards it, it's best you ignore topics you don't engage in and not dabble in foreign affairs walaal.
Where do you live sxb?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yeah I tried door. It can taste good if whatever you eat it with taste good. The sauce has to be bomb. It's great nutritious food. But if whatever you eat it with is xaar the door will be xaar. So the sauce has to be bomb. Hadii kale waa Game Over

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Soor is my favorite food. I believe i can credit it for giving me robust sexy fully filled legs. Away from the somali chicken legs

Trending