Has anyone tried soor?

Macalin M

Out here
Nigga your nose is gonna grow if you don't stop it nigga

Do you want your nose to be wider than your mouth sxb?:samwelcome:
Maybe, if you niggas started eating a bit of soor and a bit of cambuulo here and there instead of munching bariis Iyo baasto everyday, you’d be built less like a stick.

And my nose ain’t gonna get wider. I do wish it was a bit bigger though. If I turn sideways my nose is practically non existent.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Maybe, if you niggas started eating a bit of soor and a bit of cambuulo here and there instead of munching bariis Iyo baasto everyday, you’d be built less like a stick.

And my nose ain’t gonna get wider. I do wish it was a bit bigger though. If I turn sideways my nose is practically non existent.
The build doesn't matter in war sxb

You can easily beat up skinny Lil Baasto but if he pulls up with a shank it's game over for you:gucciwhat:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Soor is usually eaten during Ramadan , it gives you enough energy for the day .

There are different variations , kenya has ugali , italians have polenta etc . Cornmeal made from maize is a staple food all over the world .

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Soor is usually eaten during Ramadan , it gives you enough energy for the day .

There are different variations , kenya has ugali , italians have polenta etc . Cornmeal made from maize is a staple food all over the world .
Soor is ugali tho. It's the exact same dish but in different languages.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Our cuisine has been infiltrated half century ago :silanyolaugh:

We have indian, italian and yemeni food, bantu food maxaa noo diiday .
i mean ngl geeljires only ate meat and milk:manny:

but that still doesn't justify soor being seen as somali food:susp:

Like seriously. Who the actual f*ck eats soor??:faysalwtf:

I tried it once when I was at a friend's house when I was 8 and the only thing that was good was the hilib, that's it. Soor is Bantu food, I don't get how geeljires can seriously eat that shit:drakewtf:

It doesn't even make sense to me; a bunch of Somali niggas just casually eating ugaali while discussing whatever Somalis discuss:farole:

Wallee sometimes I think the South is just an extension of Kenya:mjlol:

soor waxa la yidhaahda cunto la isku sooro(mertiqaad, qaybin)
ee magaca saxda waa shuuro( waxa la ga sameeyya mesego iyo galley)
Somalis were the original people who cultivated meseggo. The shuur that made of galley is not the original. Galley was imported from south America

Hilib, caano and meseggo are the true diet of geeljires.

Last edited: