Has anyone noticed new generation of western halimos are looking slimmer&younger in their 30s

Bohol

VIP
Exhibit A: Ilhan Omar, age:37

61413461_2354564024641907_6282308716091932672_n.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I once courted this xalimo for 8 months. I thought she was in her late 20s. Then was shocked to learn that she was actually 38. It wasn't meant to be.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's called age fishing when you look considerably younger than your age. :ftw9nwa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bottom line, there is little incentive for more buuq and cumulative stressors in my life.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
It's called age fishing when you look considerably younger than your age. :ftw9nwa:

Let me tell you my secrets:

• 30 Is still young. Shouldn't be a rapid decline yet anyway.
  • A 30 year old lives a more pampered life today than the harsh one compared to the hard labour one of her female ancestors.
  • Melanin (caramel)
  • Round eyes (makes you appear younger)
  • A thick limba ring around the iris of the eye (indicator youth, of health and attractiveness)
  • Not well-endowed (makes you look like a teen)
  • Drinks nearly a gallon of water daily.
  • Supplements with MSM (increases glutitione which helps with detetoxification and depletes by age 30, collagen peptides, omega 3s and Vitamin D) and eats a variety of nutrients from wild plants, vegetables and fruit (more than average)
  • Dry brushing (firmer everything - no cellulite, flawless skin, gravity defying)
  • Inherited from parents
  • Physical Activity
  • I don't eat the standard diet
  • Longterm Celibacy (nuns, priests, vicars, and monks live a long time).
  • Unmarried with no kids (apparently having ciyaal increases your biological age by 11 years)
  • Women who have children later in life have longer telomeres which are linked to greater longevity. Women who have a child after 33 are twice as likely to live to 95.
  • Women who have children after 35 have sharper cognition and verbal memory.
Some Xalimos look like islaamo by the age of 21 though.

Looking like an islan at 30 is not natural as you are still at your peak, provided you look after yourself.

Also @Bohol, the reason is mainly due to the fact that western Xalimos marry later and have fewer kids.

If you have 5 kids by the age of 24, and you don't have time to take care of yourself, you are going to look haggered, despite being in your 20s. Older generation women didn't have the luxury we have.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Gambar

I knew a kid I baby sat when I was younger (I'm almost 10 years older than him) and was about to call him adeer, the other day.

What is this? :damn:

Bohol

VIP
@HalimaJ @sophisticate that is the thing though. The halimos I am talking about in their 30s are the ones with kids (1-2) like Ilhan Omar. Nowadays with some of them you can't even tell they have kids unless you ask them, so I don't think it is about having kids but right diet and exercise.

@HalimaJ @sophisticate that is the thing though. The halimos I am talking about in their 30s are the ones with kids (1-2) like Ilhan Omar. Nowadays with some of them you can't even tell they have kids unless you ask them, so I don't think it is about having kids but right diet and exercise.

Key numbers 1-2

Women from our mothers and grandmothers generation would give birth to 5-9 kids. Having many children back to back has a huge impact on the body and men from the past were not particularly supportive when it came to child rearing so they did not have time to themselves to focus on their appearence.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

They certainly don't have that many kids, though. :farmajoyaab:My theory still works. Fewer ciyaal, less biological stress and more time for self-care plus greater access to health-related information.

We also live in more image conscious societies so there is a greater need to preserve youthful looks as long as possible.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Key numbers 1-2

Women from our mothers and grandmothers generation would give birth to 5-9 kids. Having many children back to back has a huge impact on the body and men from the past were not particularly supportive when it came to child rearing so they did not have time to themselves to focus on their appearence.

Actually some women in the past also aged well but they did something called child spacing. It takes rough 3 years between children to restore what was lost. And these women were also involved in longer periods of breast feeding, which was probably their only 'natural contraceptive' to deter back-to-back pregnancies. Obviously not full proof.

Somewhere down the line these practices weren't as strictly adhered to.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think the more vain u r, the more u will take care of your body. I am extremely vain.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My 42 year old cousin looks like she is in her early 20's, more xalimos are starting to look like Ilhan.:banderas:

R.I.P Timo Jileec Somali men, 90% of them will be bold by their 40's. Inshallah, my middle eastern paternal haplogroup does not bite me in the ass.:rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My 42 year old cousin looks like she is in her early 20's, more xalimos are starting to look like Ilhan.:banderas:

R.I.P Timo Jileec Somali men, 90% of them will be bold by their 40's. Inshallah, my middle eastern paternal haplogroup does not bite me in the ass.:rejoice:

8151.jpg

Trending

Latest posts