The days of becoming a obese islaan at 30 are disappearing. Could it be due to the gym and a new diet?
Some Xalimos look like islaamo by the age of 21 though.It's called age fishing when you look considerably younger than your age.
Let me tell you my secrets:
- 30 Is still young. Shouldn't be a rapid decline yet anyway.
- A 30 year old lives a more pampered life today than the harsh one compared to the hard labour one of her female ancestors.
- Melanin (caramel)
- Round eyes (makes you appear younger)
- A thick limba ring around the iris of the eye (indicator youth, of health and attractiveness)
- Not well-endowed (makes you look like a teen)
- Drinks nearly a gallon of water daily.
- Supplements with MSM (increases glutitione which helps with detetoxification and depletes by age 30, collagen peptides, omega 3s and Vitamin D) and eats a variety of nutrients from wild plants, vegetables and fruit (more than average)
- Dry brushing (firmer everything - no cellulite, flawless skin, gravity defying)
- Inherited from parents
- Physical Activity
- I don't eat the standard diet
- Longterm Celibacy (nuns, priests, vicars, and monks live a long time).
- Unmarried with no kids (apparently having ciyaal increases your biological age by 11 years)
- Women who have children later in life have longer telomeres which are linked to greater longevity. Women who have a child after 33 are twice as likely to live to 95.
- Women who have children after 35 have sharper cognition and verbal memory.
Key numbers 1-2@HalimaJ @sophisticate that is the thing though. The halimos I am talking about in their 30s are the ones with kids (1-2) like Ilhan Omar. Nowadays with some of them you can't even tell they have kids unless you ask them, so I don't think it is about having kids but right diet and exercise.
They certainly don't have that many kids, though. My theory still works. Fewer ciyaal, less biological stress and more time for self-care plus greater access to health-related information.@HalimaJ @sophisticate that is the thing though. The halimos I am talking about in their 30s are the ones with kids (1-2) like Ilhan Omar. Nowadays with some of them you can't even tell they have kids unless you ask them, so I don't think it is about having kids but right diet and exercise.
Actually some women in the past also aged well but they did something called child spacing. It takes rough 3 years between children to restore what was lost. And these women were also involved in longer periods of breast feeding, which was probably their only 'natural contraceptive' to deter back-to-back pregnancies. Obviously not full proof.Key numbers 1-2
Women from our mothers and grandmothers generation would give birth to 5-9 kids. Having many children back to back has a huge impact on the body and men from the past were not particularly supportive when it came to child rearing so they did not have time to themselves to focus on their appearence.