Has any Somali here considered another faith (not atheism/agnosticism)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know many who have considered of atheism or agnosticism but has anyone here considered Judaism, Christianity Sikhism, Hindusim, Scientology, or another religion? Or even Shia or non denominational Islam?

Please let's have an honest non trolly discussion.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I study other religions but they all have inherent flaws. Islam at least when interpreted correctly doesn't. Either be Muslim or Atheist.

Even if ur not muslim Islam seems like the most interesting, definitely the 'bad boy' of all religions, much more lit than Christianity, when I'm playing Civ I honestly go for Judaism if Islam is already taken.
cause then I can take over the world under the flag of Zion :jcoleno: :ohhhdamn:

I've looked into sufi tariqas for spiritual fulfillment. I'm salfi because textually it makes more sense to me, but twirling sufi sects look alluring.

I'm not opposed to belief in a God, but all the organised religions today don't make sense to me (there are also some I never bothered with such as Hinduism, Sikhism).

No, I don't need constant reassure of the after life. Organised religion is a sham and not really worth dedicating your life to, in my opinion

The concept of rebirth seems cool but I don't really believe in it lol

I wanted to try Buddhism cos I thought it was an atheistic religion and more of a philosophy but the more I studied it I realised they had other crazy ideas. For now I will stay an agnostic.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Always wondered this but imagine if we all die and it turns out the Aztecs were right all this time

:damn:

Or some forgotten cave man religion

Or you're reincarnated as bacteria

Apollo

VIP
Nope, but if I had to choose another religion it would be Protestant Christianity. It's the least ridiculous (Catholics are just weird - borderline pagan, and Jews are a cult).

Status
Not open for further replies.